Windows 10: Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i have gotten 2-3 bsods today, out of nowhere, all with the same bsod error, driver_irq_not_less_or_equal caused by ntoskrnl.exe, could anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlatoutDude, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe

hello, i have gotten 2-3 bsods today, out of nowhere, all with the same bsod error, driver_irq_not_less_or_equal caused by ntoskrnl.exe, could anyone help me figure out what is causing it?, it hasn't happened before today.

here are the dmp files after analyzing them on WinDbg.

Minidump 1: Minidump 1 - Pastebin.com

Minidump 2: Minidump 2 - Pastebin.com

I Have also linked the minidump files to view/analyze

Attachment 100661

also, The OS was installed about a month ago, Win10 Pro, had to reinstall, ran Memtest a few weeks ago with no errors, GPU is new, and the HDD has given me no problems

:)

FlatoutDude, Sep 9, 2016

2. driver irql not less or equal ntoskrnl.exe

ive been getting this bsod error recently when i browse the internet or play online games, but weirdly enough it never crashes when i play demanding games for hours. heres the minidump and sysinfo, hope someone can help me as it starting to frustate me Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe :(

heres the link:

info.zip

FeisalWirapradja, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    driver irql not less or equal ntoskrnl.exe

Hi Feisal,

Thank you for the update. We suggest posting a feedback via the Feedback Hub on your PC, so that our Developers and Engineers can look into the issue.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for 'Feedback Hub" in Cortana search, then launch the app.

• Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press Add new feedback.

• Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

• Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin Monitoring (or Start Capture)
      near the end of the form; Stop Monitoring when you're done.

• Once you've completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.

• Click Continue using Feedback Hub.

• Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).

• Open the item you submitted, then click Share.

• Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>).
    Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out back to us.

Josef Bri, Sep 9, 2016
  4. Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe

Hello FlatoutDude.

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

*Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe

1. Driver IRL Not Less Or Equal Ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Driver IRL Less

2. Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 this week, my PC has been getting random reboots, crashes, BSODs: IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe Specs: Ryzen 5600Motherboard: B550M 8GBx2 RAM SticksNvidia 2060SuperBugcheck Minidumps:...
  3. Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Crashes: BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 this week, my PC has been getting random reboots, crashes, BSODs: IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe Specs: Ryzen 5600Motherboard: B550M 8GBx2 RAM SticksNvidia 2060SuperBugcheck Minidumps:...
  4. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  5. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  6. I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error: hey I finished a 3 hours gaming session and when I closed the game my pc got blue screen crashdump file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/133VXx1FqmpXjAjDzhputVQ7SVX2Yt7RJ/view?usp=sharing...
  7. I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error

I got an irl not less or equal bluescreen error: hey I finished a 3 hours gaming session and when I closed the game my pc got blue screen crashdump file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/133VXx1FqmpXjAjDzhputVQ7SVX2Yt7RJ/view?usp=sharing...
  8. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  9. Recurring BSOD playing Dota 2 Driver IRQL not less not equal ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring BSOD playing Dota 2 Driver IRQL not less not equal ntoskrnl: Hi Guys, I've been encountering multiple BSODs while playing dota 2. The latest set of BSODs are Driver IRQL not less not equal. I've reinstalled my graphic drivers and several hardware drivers. I don't encounter BSOD if I play other games. hope you can help me out. Thanks...
  10. Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash: Driver Not Less or Equal: Can someone please look at my thread? Below, is the crash dump. ~[ATTACH]
Tags: