Windows 10: Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update

Discus and support Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Wacom Graphire pad that I use regularly. OK, it is quite old and I cannot find any W10 drivers anywhere but it is still working after a W7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ALANGR, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ALANGR Win User

Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update

I have a Wacom Graphire pad that I use regularly. OK, it is quite old and I cannot find any W10 drivers anywhere but it is still working after a W7 to W10 update.

Following the latest W10 update (3 days ago for me) the pad no longer works. It is in Device Manager and is supposed to be working properly but although the light on the pad is on, nothing happens when I move the pen. I can solve the problem by pulling the USB plug and pushing it back in again (same or different slot) but I am wondering whether there is a better solution to the problem!

Thanks for any help.

Alan

:)

ALANGR, Dec 12, 2016

2. problem with the handwriting function pad

I found out the problem, I was using the original driver from Wacom writing pad, after I download the latest driver, everything works well

Thanks

Chris

chrishschan_844, Dec 12, 2016
  3. HDI Drivers for (Wacom) tablet in Windows 10

The tablet and pen works with W10, however is works only as a generic mouse device. None of the nice features the Wacom driver contained are available.

<soapbox on>

I find it inexcusable that Wacom refuses to supply a driver for W10. I fully understand that the tablet is pretty old, but come on Wacom, how hard can it be to update the driver?

</soapbox off>

SteveAlbrecht, Dec 12, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Did you try updating the driver? Drivers

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
  5. ALANGR Win User
    Yes I did to update the drivers - but none found. I have also tried the Wacom site but drivers not to be available (not listed anyway). I wrote to Wacom, twice, to try and get help - nix!

ALANGR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update - Similar Threads - Driver problem Wacom

2. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  3. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  4. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  6. Install Wacom driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install Wacom driver problem: I download the wacom driver for cintiq 16 into my vivobook S15. Then it told me to restart my laptop to install. I did and now I'm stucking in the blue screen "Getting window ready, don't turn off your computer" for like nearly one hour. What should I do?...
  7. Problem after the last update for 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...
  8. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...
  10. Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update: Yesterday I received a substantial W10 update and now when using my graphics tablet for input with a pen (Wacom) there is no longer a trace on screen when I select an item and then go ahead to move it to a different location (in a game). I cannot find any 'pen settings'...