Windows 10: Driver Signing Issue

Discus and support Driver Signing Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One of the drivers for my mouse (hidusb.sys) corrupted. I replaced it with a copy from a machine with the same operating system but Windows won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FlashyG, Mar 22, 2016.

1. FlashyG Win User

Driver Signing Issue

One of the drivers for my mouse (hidusb.sys) corrupted.

I replaced it with a copy from a machine with the same operating system but Windows won't use the driver because its not digitally signed.

If I use the start-up options in the recovery section of my machine to disable Driver signing Enforcement the mouse works perfectly but as soon as I restart it again starts enforcing the driver signing policy and I'm back to square 1.

I've done some googling of the issue and I've found some options but none seem to work. I'm running Windows 10 Home so I don't have the edit group policy option and the registry key for driver signing policy is already set to allow unsigned drivers.

Is there any way to either get a digitally signed copy of the driver, digitally sign the file myself, or permanently disable the driver enforcement check?

:)

FlashyG, Mar 22, 2016
  2. signing Win User

Updating Windows Defender

signing, Mar 22, 2016
  3. signing Win User
    Updating Windows Defender

please help me to up date my computor

signing, Mar 22, 2016
  4. Driver Signing Issue

Hi read this link
    How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8.1 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)
    Hope this helps you

hTconeM9user, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Driver Signing Issue

1. Driver Signing Issue - Similar Threads - Driver Signing Issue

2. signing in issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing in issue: My pc is having an issue when I sign in I keep getting this error messages 0x80090011 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-issue/45ca9070-bb46-4224-b1b6-e07bb0b47204
  3. sign in issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in issue: my fingerprint reader isnt working, wont accept my pin and now wont accept the microsoft security verification . It wont let me type in anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue/a9a26e27-260f-4128-b5da-29248b177dbc
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD seemingly at random and no sign of driver issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD seemingly at random and no sign of driver issues?: I am not used to dealing with issues like these, so please understand my lack of knowledge. I have been experiencing crashes for the past few days now, and I have tried several things to fix it. 90% of the time, the crash is during gaming, but there has been once or twice...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD seemingly at random and no sign of driver issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD seemingly at random and no sign of driver issues?: I am not used to dealing with issues like these, so please understand my lack of knowledge. I have been experiencing crashes for the past few days now, and I have tried several things to fix it. 90% of the time, the crash is during gaming, but there has been once or twice...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD seemingly at random and no sign of driver issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows 10 device driver and sign in issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 device driver and sign in issue.: Hello, I am a windows 10 user from past 5 years but from 2 days i am facing lots of issues. 1. I frequently connect my android phone to my windows 10 laptop for transferring files. However yesterday windows update downloaded drivers for my device since then i am facing...
  8. Sign In Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In Issues: I want to change or delete Windows Hello PIN. It says that this option is currently unavailable even though I use a PIN to sign in. which means I don't have the remove option. When I choose Fix Pin Options, I am given a set up PIN option. It asks me to sign into my...
  9. Signing in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signing in issues: My pc is automatically using the account I set up after linking my pc with phone companion and it won't give me another option to sign in. The issue is the phone companion account just links my gadgets and won't prompt me into signing into my pc. Please help...
  10. sign in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in issue: it is showing ,logged in with a temporary account, so how do I log in with a permanent account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue/e224785b-359c-4830-9b7d-e0db69a66d34