Windows 10: Driver version

Discus and support Driver version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Are people using Windows 8.1 drivers where version 10 drivers aren't available? 2923 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swarfega, Nov 14, 2014.

1. swarfega Win User

Driver version

Are people using Windows 8.1 drivers where version 10 drivers aren't available?

:)

swarfega, Nov 14, 2014

2. latest firmware available for C2-03

hi my phone is c2-03 , software version 6.52 i think new version available is 6.96 this is correct ? please let me know

version---01, Nov 14, 2014
  3. Driver Version 1703

Hi Bernie,

The small red "X" mark on the voice icon indicates an issue with your sound or audio driver. The most common reason is outdated software. To resolved your issue, we recommend running the audio troubleshooter. The following steps listed below:

• First, select the Start button, type Troubleshoot, and then select
      Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Lastly, Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, check this
    link
    on how to Fix sound problems.

Feel free to approach us if you need more assistance.

Marvelos Reg, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Driver version

Yes. I have had no need to install any drivers manually, Windows setup and Windows Update have found everything except fingerprint reader drivers on two HP laptops; the 8 / 8.1 drivers wont install and no 10 drivers available.

5. I've had to install a couple things after upgrading to the 9879 Windows 10 version.

Both my Logitech T650 trackpad and Brother printer disappeared after the update. I used the Windows 8/8.1 installers from the mfg of the respective equipment with no problem.

But I think it will be a mixed bag with the tech previews for awhile. Some drivers will probably work, others won't.

lparsons21, Nov 14, 2014
  6. swarfega Win User
    Ive had no problems so far with 8.1 drivers but I did all the WU updates and build updates before installing drivers.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Driver version

1. Driver version - Similar Threads - Driver version

2. realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version: Hi,I have constant problems with Realtek bluetooth adapter driver, specifically with version 1.9.1051.3009. With this version installed, my bluetooth keyboard Logitech K860 doesn't connect. It connects for 5 seconds and disconnects immediately. When I roll back this driver to...
  3. realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek bluetooth adapter disable specific driver version: Hi,I have constant problems with Realtek bluetooth adapter driver, specifically with version 1.9.1051.3009. With this version installed, my bluetooth keyboard Logitech K860 doesn't connect. It connects for 5 seconds and disconnects immediately. When I roll back this driver to...
  4. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  5. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  6. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  7. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  8. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....
  10. Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?

Where can I find older versions of my Realtek Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Driver?: My Jlab headphones keep disconnecting because of the newest version of the driver I know it works when I use the older version but it got rid of the older version and I can't find the correct version online....