Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems with several BSODs since I bought my gaming pc 6 months ago. It happens everyday and in different and for me random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeCranque, May 1, 2016.

1. LeCranque Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi,

I'm having problems with several BSODs since I bought my gaming pc 6 months ago. It happens everyday and in different and for me random circumstances. Lately it happens a lot when I'm playing The Division but to be honest I almost play it every moment I can. *chuckle

Sometimes it happen when I'm browsing too.

The BSOD shows me 2 different messages: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I've tried installing Windows 8.1 instead Windows 10 just in case it was a software issue but when I was setting all my software up it happened again.

I've tried reinstalling Windows 7 and upgrading to 10, reinstalling Windows 10 from 10 within or making an Windows 10 clear instalation too but it keeps happening.

Earlier today I've updated my BIOS version to the latest but it just happened again after doing that too.

I really don't know what to do next, I hope someone here can help me with my issue.

This is my pc:
    Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold Modular
    G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce 3X OC 4GB DDR5
    Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHZ Box
    MSI Z170A Gaming M5
    NOX Hummer ZN USB 3.0
    Samsung 850 Evo SSD Series 250GB SATA3
    Cryorig H7

I haven't notice any bad performance using the computer except this continuous crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

LeCranque, May 1, 2016
  2. Ben1551 Win User

Need help with Bsod's

Sorry about the lack of details i should of added more.

The last one was Reference_by_pointer, but it can also be INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Ben1551, May 1, 2016
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nvlddmkm.sys) AND KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello,

The issue is only happening when I try to play that specific game called Metin2. I have reported the issue with them and it seems like their settings might not be fully compatible with the latest update of Windows 10. I can play other game without any issues
    and my laptop works perfectly.

That blue screen error only comes up every time I open that game. I have reinstalled it, but that didn't fix the issue so I have to wait until they update their system to be able to play it.

seems like there is nothing else to do until they fix it.

Thanks,

Joel A

JoelAlmonte, May 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi LeCranque,

Welcome to the 10forums.

When was your last BSOD?
    According to the logs you haven't had a BSOD in 2 weeks.

FYI: a BSOD, system freeze & shutdown/restart are different crashes and this part of the forum is mostly meant for BSODs.

axe0, May 1, 2016
  5. LeCranque Win User
    Hi,

Thanks for the answer and the welcome, appreciate your help.

I was playing earlier today when the screen went blue and showed me the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error message. I changed the cofiguration of Windows so it doesn't restart automatically and at that point I can only shutdown the pc from the power button.

Isn't it a BSOD? I missed the subforum? *Sad

LeCranque, May 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Could you change the system language to english please, this so I can read the text files *Smile

That bugcheck you say is a BSOD, but it hasn't been logged, this was the last logged BSOD.
    Code: Event[1470]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2016-04-18T18:34:19.373 Event ID: 1001 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Clásico User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-RJOCTS1 Description: El equipo se reinició después de una comprobación de errores. La comprobación de errores fue: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc000001d, 0xffffe0000ee000d7, 0xffffe0000b6a9840, 0x0000000000000019). Se guardó un volcado en: C:\Windows\Minidump\041816-3484-01.dmp. Id. de informe: 698ec45b-934e-403d-b97b-7cf9d0855952.[/quote] There is a possibility that the reason why it hasn't been logged is somewhere in the text files, but I would need you to change the language and upload a new zip.

axe0, May 1, 2016
  7. LeCranque Win User
    There is a possibility that the reason why it hasn't been logged is somewhere in the text files, but I would need you to change the language and upload a new zip.[/quote] Hello again,

I've installed United Estates English, I hope this is fine.

Here is the log, this time in English.

Thank you very much.

LeCranque, May 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

What I suspected, the initialization of creating a dump failed all those times.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

If you have no page file configured, it is highly recommended to do this
    Virtual Memory Paging File - Change
    Code: Page File Location(s): N/A[/quote] Code: Event[3880]: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 2016-05-02T19:19:12.242 Event ID: 46 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-RJOCTS1 Description: Crash dump initialization failed![/quote]

axe0, May 1, 2016
  9. LeCranque Win User
    Hi,

I changed the configuration so my system will be capturing small dump files and managing my virtual memory paging file. I remember changing this paging file thing due to a friends advice, really don't remember the supposed gain.

I think now we can only wait for another blue screen, isn't it?

LeCranque, May 1, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Yes, it is waiting for another BSOD now.

11. LeCranque Win User
    Thank you very much for your help, I'll be posting the next BSOD report as soon as I have it.

Sorry for my english, *Huh.

LeCranque, May 1, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    No problem *Smile

My english isn't perfect either, I think your english is good enough *Smile

13. LeCranque Win User

Hi,

It just happened to me again. I was playing Fifa 14 with a friend and suddenly the screen goes blue and shows me this error again: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I have attached the log, can you please help me?

Thanks.

LeCranque, May 2, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Reinstall/repair install/remove Panda
    Driver Reference Table - NNSPihsw.sys
    Code: fffff800`30407c80 fffff800`4acfec60Unable to load image NNSPIHSW.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NNSPIHSW.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NNSPIHSW.sys NNSPIHSW+0xec60[/quote]

15. LeCranque Win User
    Hi axe0 and thanks for your time,

I'm going to uninstall the Panda antivirus.

I've installed this antivirus after having this issue so I really think it's not going to avoid it.

I'll let you know when the next BSOD arrives.

Greetings.

LeCranque, May 3, 2016
Thema:

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD with either "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with either "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": When I get the the "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" error, it is due to AvidMbox.sys, which is where all of my recording equipment comes through. I also use it for my microphone for recording and communication. When the "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" shows up, there is no cause stated....
  3. BSOD with either "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with either "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": When I get the the "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" error, it is due to AvidMbox.sys, which is where all of my recording equipment comes through. I also use it for my microphone for recording and communication. When the "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" shows up, there is no cause stated....
  4. BSOD with either "KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" or "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11: Hello. When im playing games on my gaming laptop im getting this error. Anyone know how to fix this? After playing like 40 mins or 1 hour i usually get this error with a blue screen....
  6. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11: Hello. When im playing games on my gaming laptop im getting this error. Anyone know how to fix this? After playing like 40 mins or 1 hour i usually get this error with a blue screen....
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...: Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm Thank you! It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something...
  10. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried: DriverVerifier Updating BIOS DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times Minidump / System info Link HERE...