Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently made a new computer and am running Windows 10. I have been fine for about a week and then i started getting this BSOD with this error :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zonais, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Zonais Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help

I have recently made a new computer and am running Windows 10. I have been fine for about a week and then i started getting this BSOD with this error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys. I think I am doing this correctly by uploading and providing these 3 dump files. PLEASE help me fix this issue so I can have a stable computer once again. Also please instruct me if I need to upload something more. Please and thank you.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

Zonais, Jan 18, 2016
  2. nicklinik Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Wdf01000.sys)

I dont know what im doing wrong. After running driver verifier, when i boot up (in safe mode) the prevous crashes ( when trying to boot up normaly after running driver verifier) dont seem to yeild a new dump file.

nicklinik, Jan 18, 2016
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Wdf01000.sys)

Please upload no more than three copies
    of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type File Explorer Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and
    "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 18, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000.sys windows 10 help - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Wdf01000 sys

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP: Hi I have a Leadtek Winfast BDA Gold TV Dongle and so far works on my all motherboards Gigabyte H61 & ASUS H61 & ... Win 7 & 10 & 11 . Lately I assembled a new PC with Asrock H110 Pro BTC motherboard 8g ddr4 ram cpu 4400 and Graphic card msi 1g and unfortunately when I start...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys error PLEASE HELP: Hi I have a Leadtek Winfast BDA Gold TV Dongle and so far works on my all motherboards Gigabyte H61 & ASUS H61 & ... Win 7 & 10 & 11 . Lately I assembled a new PC with Asrock H110 Pro BTC motherboard 8g ddr4 ram cpu 4400 and Graphic card msi 1g and unfortunately when I start...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  5. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD ??: I have been experiencing this issue constantly, its starting to be multiple times a day and im unsure how i can fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/af9be678-2d61-4903-8d08-84d03488bd3b
  6. BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Hello, so a few days ago I got this BSOD screen. At first I thought that it had something to do with my gpu drivers. But after I uninstalled my GPU driver using DDU and installed the latest version of my GPU driver, I got the BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys Can anyone...
  7. BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Hello, so a few days ago I got this BSOD screen. At first I thought that it had something to do with my gpu drivers. But after I uninstalled my GPU driver using DDU and installed the latest version of my GPU driver, I got the BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys Can anyone...
  8. BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

9. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  10. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...