Windows 10: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue

Discus and support DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting this blue screen today and a few times in the past and have been completely unable to locate the bad driver. Would anyone here be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exalted8190, Aug 21, 2018.

1. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue

I've been getting this blue screen today and a few times in the past and have been completely unable to locate the bad driver. Would anyone here be able to point me in the right direction?

Here's a link to my dump files: https://mega.nz/#F!Y6glzTDD!ZCOID727FnCmrFC-aEQ1KA

:)

Exalted8190, Aug 21, 2018

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Daily "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER" BSODs on Windows 10

Thank you for getting back to us with the information.

We apologize for the delay as we are checking in your case thoroughly.

Since the suggested methods above did not change anything, we suggest that you check the resolution provided in this link below. This article contains troubleshooting steps specifically for the error code
    "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". See the link below:

Bug Check 0xF7: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

Let us know how things go so we can further assist you.

Anne Fuj, Aug 21, 2018
  4. tonyc57 Win User

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue

bsod driver_overran_stack_buffer . I cannot fix this error Please help

bsod driver_overran_stack_buffer . I cannot fix this error Please help

tonyc57, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue

1. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe BSOD issue - Similar Threads - DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl exe

2. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  3. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER: DMP File:https://1drv.ms/u/s!At7yn_S8-Yrfs0gvGlNrW-Exaad6?e=UOr6gn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-driveroverranstackbuffer/124ee9c5-1172-48c8-b45c-e6e9fd81253d
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Recently, I have a BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer while playing game. Here is the attached file Attachment 37234 I have in minidump folder for each BSOD. I need help to figure out which problems my computer has pls. My system specs: - Mainboard MSI B85M-E45 - Intel Core...
  10. BSOD on Startup. Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD on Startup. Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hey guys, this error just started not to long ago, and it happens to when I boot up my desktop. Once it restarts it boots Windows 10 right up without a problem. Here is the .zip file that is to be attached with each BSOD post Attachment 30300 If you guys need my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver overran stack buffer ntoskml.exe

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER ntoskrnl.exe

3. driver overran stack buffer ntoskrnl.exe