Windows 10: driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity

Discus and support driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently I have been having system crashes while using the game engine unity. They seem to be happening after having the program run from anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tailsy, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tailsy Win User

driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity

Hi, recently I have been having system crashes while using the game engine unity. They seem to be happening after having the program run from anywhere between a few minutes to about an hour, and only seemed to start happening after I put my computer into sleep mode without realising I still had the program running, but I'm not sure if that is the problem. I have attached the file made by the DM Log Collector below.
    Thanks in advance!
    Attachment 124651

:)

Tailsy, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Knots23 Win User

BSOD when running on battery - driver_power_state_failure

It took a while, but I finally found a new battery in my mail!

I installed it an... unfortunately the same BSOD occurred. (driver_power_state_failure)

Could this somehow be related to the wireless network card / the failing bluetooth? (Yeah, that still fails, even while running on 'high perfomance' and plugged in)

Knots23, Mar 10, 2017
  3. _DEREK_ Win User
    Windows 10 - Display drivers crashing

Hey
    Azaruddin Syed
    , just an update on the driver status so far, I tried your method of uninstalling and then the compat mode fix while installing the driver and so far it hasn't crashed on me while running unity etc... I haven't tried it out yet on a game and
    seeing whether or not it causes a BSOD, but so far so good so thanks. driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity :)

_DEREK_, Mar 10, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

5. Tailsy Win User
    Thanks for the reply!

After trying this my computer immediately crashed on restart, this time with the error "driver_verifier_iomanager_violaton", and was caused by wdf01000.sys. should I upload the dump file it made, or is there anything else I can do?

Tailsy, Mar 11, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip created by the DM Log Collector.

7. Tailsy Win User
    Okay, I have made another zip file.

Attachment 124740

Tailsy, Mar 11, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

Check Unified Remote 3 for software updates.

9. Tailsy Win User
    I checked, and there weren't any updates for the program, but I decided to uninstall the program as I had not used it in a long time and I no longer needed it for the main purpose I installed the program initially, so hopefully this should have fixed it. Thanks for the help!

Tailsy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. driver_power_state_failure BSOD While using Unity - Similar Threads - driver_power_state_failure BSOD While

2. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  3. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  4. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My PC started to bluescreen a couple weeks ago. When I turn the PC on and I login its fine for a few minutes then bluescreens. It restarts automatically and I login again and its fine for the whole day... until I turn it off and on again the next day then it bluescreens...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018: Hi. While I'm running Photoshop, Windows crashes into a BSOD with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. It happens randomly while the software is open and I'm using it. It's been 2 days like this. – I'm on Windows 10 and no update was installed in these two days, except two...
  7. Driver_Power_State_Failure 0x0000009F BSOD (while I was away)

Driver_Power_State_Failure 0x0000009F BSOD (while I was away): Hello, Ten Forums! I would love your help in narrowing down what driver did me in this morning. *Sad I left the PC on last night and woke up to a "Driver Power State Failure" BSOD on my second machine (in system specs). Code: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  8. BSOD when using nVidia driver || driver_power_state_failure

BSOD when using nVidia driver || driver_power_state_failure: Attachment 20290 Many games including minecraft cause BSOD when switching from intel hd graphics to nvidia geforce gt 740m graphics PS. If there is any more required information let me know, this is the first time I've actually had to ask for help with this stuff 6486
  9. BSOD while playing FORZA 7, error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD while playing FORZA 7, error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I recently faced my second BSOD in month while playing a game, this time it was Forza 7. I am also running the latest Nvidia driver 388.43 for my 980 Ti. Can someone please analyze the attached logs to check what is causing the issue exactly. Thanks in advance...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015: Hi All, I have been having an issue where I am received an intermittent blue screen of death with the message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The issue seems to be occurring when I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I have updated my BIOS and graphics card to the most recent...