Windows 10: DriverAgent Plus

Discus and support DriverAgent Plus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anybody know what this is, what it does and if it is necessary? It has been popping up on my screen?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thruwu2, Jul 12, 2018.

1. thruwu2 Win User

DriverAgent Plus

Does anybody know what this is, what it does and if it is necessary? It has been popping up on my screen?

:)

thruwu2, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ArunRomi Win User

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Jul 12, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User

DriverAgent Plus

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

DriverAgent Plus

1. DriverAgent Plus - Similar Threads - DriverAgent Plus

2. Windows 10 and office plus user share

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and office plus user share: Hiya inhave a new laptop with windows 10 and I have my office professional plus 2016. I have been able to install office under the admin account but it doesnt work on the other two user accounts. How do inset this up for them to have access as well please. Thanks...
  3. 0x800704b4 plus aucune assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0x800704b4 plus aucune assistance: Bonjour., Je pense mettre fait hacker la semaine dernière après avoir fait les majeures de Windows car les documents sont déplacés tous les jours et l'heure actuelle j'ai plus aucun disque dur accessible .. Pourtant, il me semble qu'il n'y a pas de souci. Jai reçu une...
  4. Cannot safely remove Seagate Backup Plus on Windows 10 Professional OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot safely remove Seagate Backup Plus on Windows 10 Professional OS: I am in the process of backing up our system PC for our safe keeping and recovery if anything goes wrong with our workstations. As of the moment, I am using my Seagate backup External Hard Drive to do the back up, I have 3 running PC that I need to backup, so I created 3...
  5. Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 starter -- Windows 10 -- product key -- N145 Plus: Hi, I have a samsung n145 plus netbook with windows 7 starter pre-installed I would like to use the product key attached to the label behind to install Windows 10 x64 is it possible to do this using media creation tool or are there other ways to do it? Thanks Regards...
  6. purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad: Hi I installed windows 10 pro on a new pc and then to activate it I purchased win 10 pro thru the all setting activation link to the Microsoft store. I was charged and when I go online to my Microsoft account it shows that I paid for it. There is a link on my order details...
  7. Can't log in to slim cleaner plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log in to slim cleaner plus: log in to slim cleaner plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-slim-cleaner-plus/4654abce-f33d-4bf9-8cc3-fff3bc6c46b1
  8. Unable to install MS Office Pro Plus 2013 - Windows 10 Lenovo E580

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install MS Office Pro Plus 2013 - Windows 10 Lenovo E580: Hello, I am having difficulties installing MS Office 2013 onto a Lenovo E580 64-Bit Windows 10 Laptop. This is a fresh install from a .iso that was purchased via https://www.estarta-computer.de on a brand new machine. I am able to begin the installion from the Windows...
  9. Re-activating plus!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activating plus!: Hoi I bought a PC a while ago which had Windows 10 installed. I then lost my Key in a move (which was on a paper certificate). I re-formatted my HD and forgot to activate Win 10. Later I wanted Minecraft Win 10 Edition on my pc and was told that I had not activated my Win...
  10. how do I remove driveragent plus from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I remove driveragent plus from windows 10: I inadvertantly downloaded driveragent plus from esupport. I have windows 10 and can't uninstall it in the usual way. What can I do to remove it?...