Windows 10: Drivers after Install

Discus and support Drivers after Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just did a clean install of 10. This PC had 7 and was updated to the free 10 some time ago. Due to issues I had to do a clean install. My question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by copiman, Nov 12, 2016.

1. copiman Win User

Drivers after Install

I just did a clean install of 10. This PC had 7 and was updated to the free 10 some time ago. Due to issues I had to do a clean install. My question is should I go to the manufactures web site and install the 10 drivers? I looked in device manager and do not see any issues. Not sure what is best action on this.

:)

copiman, Nov 12, 2016

2. Missing audio drivers after fresh install??

Are you getting the drivers from the OEM website? Don't use or trust the Windows "check for new driver" tool, only get it from the actual true source.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 12, 2016
  3. AlievAnar Win User
    Can't install NVIDIA drivers after installing Windows 10

Hi! There is problem with NVIDIA Drivers installing. I downloaded drivers for Windows 10 x64 bit. Problem is in the screenshot:

Drivers after Install [​IMG]

AlievAnar, Nov 12, 2016
  4. TrustMe Win User

Drivers after Install

If everything is working properly and there are no missing devices in Device Mamager, I would leave well enough alone. That what I do. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

TrustMe, Nov 12, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drivers after Install

1. Drivers after Install - Similar Threads - Drivers Install

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  5. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  6. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  7. IDT driver installation issue

IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  8. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  10. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. still getting livekernalevent after clean driver install