Windows 10: Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

Discus and support Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\windows\system32\cfmgr32.dllC:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dllC:\windows\system3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Paulus, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\windows\system32\cfmgr32.dllC:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dllC:\windows\system32\combase.dllC:\windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dllC:\windows\system32\ntdll.dllC:\windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\windows\system32\GDI32.dllC:\windows\system32\gdi32full.dllC:\windows\system32\KERNEL32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcrypt.dllC:\windows\system32\Bcp47langs/dll

:)

Ryan Paulus, Nov 30, 2023

2. GPU not idling when program running in background

Whenever there is a program running in background like utorrent, the clock is stuck at 993mhz and the memory at 1500mhz..when I turn it off, the clocks are back to normal...need a fix ..drivers are the latest whql (not 337.5)..clock is measured from zotac firestorm..(use it for fan curve also..works flawlessly)..any suggestions will be appreciated..

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 30, 2023
  3. skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram

skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram, messing up my music production work, i am getting underruns in my daw because of skype running in background, while i thought i had removed skype from my pc and it keeps showing up in the task
    manager................... please explain.

when i close skype in task manage suddenly my pc runs much more smooth in the daw -_-

edit; tnx for the reply guys i just saw that skype was still in the app list somehow.. dunno actually if it has reinstalled or if i didnt delete it properly but if this wont solve the issue i will edit this post again

JeroenVerbaarschot, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Davidk03 Win User

Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

Program running a background process?

I'm running Corel Video Studio 2018, and it's updates function shows characteristics of a background process:

- the program has an auto check daily plus a manual option for updates

- manually checked, presented with an option of downloading an update and Ok'd, evidence of any activity vanishes from the program workspace, yet the connected internet modem activity light begins running hot as the download happens

- it's repeatable over several up-date cycles

The evidence seems to suggest a background activity - whilst the program/PC is free to use for other things. Several software packages do this.

However, a check in task manager/processes, show all, does not display any info of a related background process for any Corel or Video Studio program. If a background process is being used by the software, MUST it be listed in the task manager/processes
    list?

Platform is windows 7 home sp1 64bit plus the important patches.

Davidk03, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

1. Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory... - Similar Threads - Drivers kinds programs

2. In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.: My compressed ram keeps increasing to use all of my ram. When I restart, it my computer works for a while then becomes unusable. I have had ram issues in the past bluescreens, crashing, pc shutting down without warning but I replaced my motherboard and RAM which seemed to...
  3. In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.: My compressed ram keeps increasing to use all of my ram. When I restart, it my computer works for a while then becomes unusable. I have had ram issues in the past bluescreens, crashing, pc shutting down without warning but I replaced my motherboard and RAM which seemed to...
  4. Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...

Drivers and all kinds of ms programs constantly running in background using my ram/memory...: C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dllC:\windows\system32\bcryptPrimitives.dllC:\windows\system32\cfmgr32.dllC:\windows\system32\clbcatq.dllC:\windows\system32\combase.dllC:\windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dllC:\windows\system32\ntdll.dllC:\windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dllC:\windows\system32\...
  5. I cant use all my ram memory

I cant use all my ram memory: I cant use all my ram memory asus rog strix G512 LI intel core i7 , i have 16 GB it only uses 4700 MB i tried to maximize in RUN msconfig but when I press apply it says system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration, boot changes will...
  6. I cant use all my ram memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use all my ram memory: I cant use all my ram memory asus rog strix G512 LI intel core i7 , i have 16 GB it only uses 4700 MB i tried to maximize in RUN msconfig but when I press apply it says system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration, boot changes will...
  7. How do I stop programs running in the background and using my memory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop programs running in the background and using my memory?: So I had a trial of avast cleanup and it had the option to put programs that ran in the background to 'sleep' preventing them from using my ram when I wasn't using them I have a surface pro 3 , running windows 10 pro, and it is purely for photoshop it's got 4gb ram and an...
  8. skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram: skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram, messing up my music production work, i am getting underruns in my daw because of skype running in background, while i have removed skype from my pc and it keeps showing up in the task manager................... please...
  9. Any program that will help my ram memory to run better ? because most of my ram is used...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any program that will help my ram memory to run better ? because most of my ram is used...: 30 or 40% of my ram is being used for no reason if i'm staying on my desktop with all programs closed this is why my system is very slow , in much cases , and my specs are : i7 7500u 2.7 up to 3.5 ghz , nvidia 940mx gpu with 2gb , hdd 5400 rpm 1 tb . I using my laptop also...
  10. Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Kind of radio station in background of all MS Progams: Whenever I open any MS program a radio like program starts to play in the background. It starts out with "Welcome to Download"! It is extremely annoying. How do I get rid of it? "That OLD FART" Now 88 78383