Windows 10: Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

Discus and support Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good evening. My friend has an old Cannon flatbed scanner (canoscan fb620p). He bought a parallel to USB port, but it still won't work, he cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Outsider418, May 20, 2017.

1. Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

Good evening.

My friend has an old Cannon flatbed scanner (canoscan fb620p). He bought a parallel to USB port, but it still won't work, he cannot find drivers for it for Windows 10 on the Canon site. Are there some sort of generic or legacy drivers that can be loaded to make the scanner work?

Thanks for your help.

-MP-

:)

Outsider418, May 20, 2017

2. Any Flatbed Scanner Compatible with Windows 10

Hello. I have a small business and I need a flatbed scanner compatible with Windows 10. I actually have an HP Scanjet 8250 that used to work just fine with Windows 8, but it won't work with Windows 10. The HP website says it does not have a driver for
    my 8250 that is compatible with Windows 10. Thankfully they referred me to a 3rd party vendor that "may" have a Win10 driver compatible with my 8250, but after I downloaded their product, I would've had to pay for a driver that "might" work.

So I figured, maybe I should just buy a new flatbed scanner that is compatible with Windows 10. Not surprisingly, I could find nothing on the Internetz that provides a list of flatbed scanners that are natively compatible with Win10. The best I could do
    was find a few scanners that may have "work-arounds" or "3rd party drivers" that "should" work with Win10. For the price of these flatbeds, I'd rather not gamble on a possiblility that a simple device might work with my OS.

So now I turn to you. Please help. Is there any flatbed scanner that is compatible with Windows 10? Oh, and for the sake of being thorough, I need a scan window that is at least 9" by 14". Thanks for your time.

IGiveUp_HelpMePlz, May 20, 2017
  3. Windows Scan with Canon MG2900 series will not offer me the PDF Multiple Page option in Type

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

I would like you to know that if you're using a scanner with a document feeder and Windows Fax and Scan, you can scan multiple pages to a single file by scanning to the TIFF (.tif) file format.

But if you use Windows Fax and Scan and a flatbed scanner, you can likely scan multiple images to separate files. Not all flatbed scanners have this ability, so you might need to contact the scanner manufacturer to obtain a driver so that your flatbed scanner
    can provide this option.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 20, 2017
  4. skcusime Win User

Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

skcusime, May 20, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    I tried a similar approach several years ago with an HP parallel printer but it turned out the USB-to-parallel adapter was the problem, the printer software didn't recognize the new port created by the adapter.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

1. Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner. - Similar Threads - Drivers parallel flatbed

2. I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub: I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-find-driver-for-flatbed-scanner-1248ub/3ca23e84-78b4-4654-b417-587a8af94fc4
  3. I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub: I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-find-driver-for-flatbed-scanner-1248ub/3ca23e84-78b4-4654-b417-587a8af94fc4
  4. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11: I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-flatbed-scanners-work-with-windows-11/3d433934-f5c6-4982-bb0e-0340861dfebf
  5. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11: I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-flatbed-scanners-work-with-windows-11/3d433934-f5c6-4982-bb0e-0340861dfebf
  6. HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner: I have an HP Scanjet 300 flatbed. I tried to scan an A4 size document. On my Windows 10 displays scanning. But the scanner not doing its job. Power is there in scanner....
  7. Scanner Drivers

Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  8. Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.

Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.: Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'. I can only scan individual sheets which is driving me mad. I have tried reinstalling the scanner, the scanner suite, and restarted et al. I am usinfWindows Fax and Scan. Is there not an Epson...
  9. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  10. Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.: I had an issue in July with the EPSON Drivers not opening and allowing use of my EPSON Flatbed Scanner V370 Photo. They same thing happened again. I had reinstalled the drivers from the Epson site, and also from the supplied disc, but the software would not load. I have...