Windows 10: Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

Discus and support Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ? just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cognus, Jan 25, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

anyone here running Win10 on AMD notebook, Zacate family [earlier E series] ?
    just wondering how many drivers I'll be missing and how to find.

I'm wanting to try this on Lenovo Thinkpad X120e

10 is running swell on my A4-3300m based HP G4-1117dx except for onboard Audio. I haven't checked in a few days but the audio controller drivers have been a bit of an issue for the 10 team. Fortunately, the HDMI support is fine and that one does HTPC duty so it stays on the big screen fulltime.

c

:)

cognus, Jan 25, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

USB Drivers not Recognized after Windows 10 Installation

Can you check "Uninstall or change a program" and see if there is an entry for either "AMD Chipset Driver" or "AMD USB Filter".

auggy, Jan 25, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD Error while gaming

Hi, the amd_xata.sys is a component of the AMD Chipset drivers so try installing the AMD Chipset drivers for Windows 10 to update the chipset drivers and see if it helps any.

Chipset

auggy, Jan 25, 2015
Thema:

Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate

1. Drivers for AMD "Hudson" chipset, Zacate - Similar Threads - Drivers AMD Hudson

2. Chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chipset drivers: should i install the last 3 drivers which it contains different names or installing the last one would be enough? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chipset-drivers/940eedf3-3457-40f3-8363-f85be36385a7
  3. Microsoft/Windows Update USB 3.0 drivers don't function correctly on AMD Hudson D3 chipset...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft/Windows Update USB 3.0 drivers don't function correctly on AMD Hudson D3 chipset...: Microsoft/Windows Update in Windows 10 seems to like to update drivers that it shouldn't, including Video, USB 3.0, SATA devices, most of which function better with old, out of date drivers from the manufacturer than they do with the Microsoft-provided drivers, assuming the...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. AMD chipset driver

AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  6. Amd chipset question

Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  7. AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10

AMD Chipset Drivers and Windows 10: Recently, due to some hardware failures, I had to replace my motherboard. I also decided to reinstall Windows 10. When I went to install the chipset drivers (16.4.2 Crimson, 64-bit), the only things it wanted to install were graphics related. I can install these...
  8. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...
  9. GOOD SATA driver for AMD Zacate/Hudson/E-series ????

GOOD SATA driver for AMD Zacate/Hudson/E-series ????: we in the forgotten backwaters of AMD-based devices have suffered from bad SATA drivers.*Confused With all my Windows 10 installs on such, I have to switch to the very slow but stable generic MS Standard SATA device driver. The auto-installed AMD SATA on Win 10/8/7 creates...
  10. Up and running on Thinkpad X120E; AMD E-350 / Zacate /Hudson

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Up and running on Thinkpad X120E; AMD E-350 / Zacate /Hudson: In case anyone web searches this one - Have build 9926 running pretty well on Thinkpad X120E; 8gb, conventional hdd, E-350 APU. All the devices actually loaded pretty well - the only thing I fetched so far, manually, was the AMD USB filters package. Luckily, so far the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd driver chipset Hudson

2. amd hudson chipset drivers

3. amd drivers chipset mainboard apu zacate 64 bit

4. zacste drivers ahci controller bga soc