Windows 10: Drivers for disk drives

Discus and support Drivers for disk drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just in case anybody is still following this thread, ... I didn't need any drivers I hadn't already installed. But I did need to do a (second) clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pokeefe0001, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Drivers for disk drives

Just in case anybody is still following this thread, ... I didn't need any drivers I hadn't already installed. But I did need to do a (second) clean install of Windows and reinstall those drivers (along with everything else). I have no idea what went wrong with my first (supposedly) clean install but another clean install fixed it.

pokeefe0001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drivers for disk drives

1. Drivers for disk drives - Similar Threads - Drivers disk drives

2. Disk Drive Drivers from 2006. How to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Drive Drivers from 2006. How to update: Hello all my drives are running this driver:Windows updater says there are no new updates for itMy ssd runs 260mbs Read and 20mbs Write speed, i expected from read to be about that because my sata cable is 3gbs,but 20 write speed what is this? , my hdd runs 80mbs write.Can...
  3. Disk Drive Drivers from 2006. How to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Drive Drivers from 2006. How to update: Hello all my drives are running this driver:Windows updater says there are no new updates for itMy ssd runs 260mbs Read and 20mbs Write speed, i expected from read to be about that because my sata cable is 3gbs,but 20 write speed what is this? , my hdd runs 80mbs write.Can...
  4. Disk Drive Drivers from 2006. How to update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disk And Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk And Drives: Hello , Lately my system was getting slow. So I noticed that due to high disk usage of applications , games etc. my PC's startup has got a bit slower. I ran Crystal Disk Info check and here are the results : [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Disk and Driver

Disk and Driver: I have an old Iomega mdhd250-u hard drive but when I plug it into my desktop it shows that the device is not recognized but when I plug it into my laptop which is also windows it works just fine. please help I think this might be a driver issue but I cant find the driver...
  7. Floppy disk drive driver

Floppy disk drive driver: I have a Sony external USB FDD identified by my Windows 10 control panel as MPF-MSRW1. Although my PC identifies it as present, the driver it has used does not seem to work. I have used Troubleshooter and Update Driver facilities but neither is able to determine a driver that...
  8. disk drive

disk drive: does the disk drive open cause its driving me crazy pple say its supposed to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-drive/be356f55-77a4-410a-8e2f-d3ebe874aecd
  9. disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disk drive: im installing a software and its as me for drive :H but I don't see it how do I get this drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-drive/32adb583-bdbe-49ff-a867-3d3a9c08a253
  10. USB disks/drives inaccesible due to Driver issue

USB disks/drives inaccesible due to Driver issue: Few days ago when I was trying to access one of my USB flash disks, it wasn't visible in the Explorer but, heard the sound of detection of the device by windows. Checked Device manager and saw the "Yellow sign with exclamation" on the device under "Disk drives". Under...