Windows 10: drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express

Discus and support drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the drivers from windows update automatically but it still says that some components are not installed in properties the graphics card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jimulis, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Jimulis Win User

drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express

I got the drivers from windows update automatically but it still says

that some components are not installed in properties

the graphics card is working fine with HYDRAVISION in Windows 7

but i cant install catalyst control center and hydravision in windows 10

it works fine in windows 10 too but to get resolution 1920x1080 which is recommended for my monitor

i have to uncheck the check box where it says dont show resolutions that this monitor cant support

but my monitor is samsung SyncMaster 2243 and has recommended resolution 1920x1080

thanks

:)

Jimulis, Aug 9, 2018
  2. tyler89 Win User

compatibility of graphics card

is the "Visiontek Radeon HD 6350 Graphic Card - 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM - PCI Express 2.0 x16 - 2560 x 1600 - DirectX 11.0 - HDMI - DVI - VGA" graphics card compatible with windows 10

Original title: graphics card

tyler89, Aug 9, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    VisionTek ATI Radeon 9250

The only PCI cards that I find with Windows 10 drivers are based on the Radeon HD 5450 graphics processor. Not much to choose from at Newegg, but Amazon has a lot of them. (Be sure to use "-express" without the quotes to exclude PCI Express graphics cards.)

Must be a rather old PC. (PCI was the latest graphics card interface in 1995.) Good luck with it.

bobkn, Aug 9, 2018
  4. elbmek Win User

Upgrading Graphics Card?

I swapped my Geforce 750ti or whatever it was for the current AMD one, I am beginning to doubt my wisdom. Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition should be running at top whack on my card, ( Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, D) I have had to drop it from ultra high to optimal - eg: high because FC 2 crashes on me. I know its video connected but not what.

On the video card benchmark link, its way dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn the list!! Not happy

Which one???

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, D
    MSI NVIDIA GTX 970 Gaming Twin Frozr HDMI DVI-I DP Graphics Card (4GB, PCI Express, DDR5, 256 Bit)

elbmek, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express - Similar Threads - drivers old graphics

2. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  3. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  4. Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pci Bus drivers messing with my Radeon graphic card drivers: I have a recurring problem, many SVG elements aren't rendering properly, for example on the Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] I reinstall my Radeon graphic card drivers both new and old and the problem is fixed, the SVGs render properly, until I restart or shutdown. As soon as I...
  5. PCI-Express To SATA III 6Gbps Cards

PCI-Express To SATA III 6Gbps Cards: I have tried using two different models of these cards, and both were hopeless. Red screens of death were common, even before getting into Windows. They both used a Marvell chipset. Maybe that was the problem. Even booting with with rescue media produced RSODs. Has anyone...
  6. Old graphics card, new driver

Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...
  7. PCI Express card stops working

PCI Express card stops working: I have a desktop Dell XPS 8300 running Window 10 pro. Since a couple of years it has been equiped with a 2+1port SATA III + IDE-PCI Express card. The combination worked perfectly untill a few weeks ago, the computer gets blue screens and restarted. Now I can no longer see...
  8. 4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express: Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more...
  9. 4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express

in Windows 10 Support
    4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express: Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more...
  10. Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express: Hell yeah, thats good. The images are much better than my previous Nvidia GTX 750ti, and its much faster, very very pleased, up to now, with a product manufacturer change. Lovely lovely lovely!!!! I had a panic in installation when I noted that it needed direct power...