Windows 10: Drivers for Terratec products

Discus and support Drivers for Terratec products in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a Terratec Cinergy T-Stick Dual-RC USB Key (to watch DVB TV in France). It works great with Windows 7. But it doesn't work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agb75, Sep 13, 2015.

1. agb75 Win User

Drivers for Terratec products

Hello !

I have a Terratec Cinergy T-Stick Dual-RC USB Key (to watch DVB TV in France). It works great with Windows 7. But it doesn't work with Windows 10.
    I contacted Terratect to ask for a Windows 10 driver . Here is the answer :
    So Terratec products will not work under Windows 10... Ever... Sad *Sad

:)

agb75, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Darkjeric Win User

Sound card

Tried that like 10x times with at least 5 different driver versions of Terratec. The only one making the sound work is the oldest, v1.23.02. With every other driver, the Terratec is recognised as it's own type of device (in device manager) instead of as
    a sound-device, the Control Panel cannot find it and there are no Terratec Sound-devices (neither play nor record) in the sound manager.

Just noticed something else too: It's impossible to change the sample rate, it's stuck at 176.4kHz and throws an error when I want to change it.

Edit: It's impossible for me to change any setting, ASIO-latency and MultiChan/MultiDevice throws me the same error of "close down any application that's using the DMX 6Fire". Checking Task Manager shows no application active hat's using any Terratec-related
    software or hardware. Weird stuff's going on...

Darkjeric, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Terratec DFB-T USB-Stick, Windows 10, Blue Screen at shutdown

After updating to win 10 I allways get a Bluescreen if I try to shutdown with pugged in Terratec DFB-T USB-Stick.

The same by unplugging the stick or try to deinstall the driver. All drivers are the latest I could find.

Stick and ArcSoft TV 5.0 apart from that works well.

Christian M-Z, Sep 13, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

These things happen sometimes. You could try here and try the Windows 8 driver.

swarfega, Sep 13, 2015
  5. agb75 Win User
    Hi Swarfega,
    Thank you for your answer.
    Of course I know that may happen. I just wanted to spread the word.
    The Windows 8 drivers are the same than the 7. And it does not work either.

agb75, Sep 13, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    I understand your loss as I've been in the same situation but hardware does obsolesce.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Drivers for Terratec products - Similar Threads - Drivers Terratec products

2. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We were unable to find drivers for your product.: i wanted to install a driver off the hp website but when i enter my device it says. We were unable to find drivers for your product. I wanted to fix a firmware issue that i see people have with the same hp 830 g7 but it keeps telling me "We were unable to find drivers for...
  3. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We were unable to find drivers for your product.: i wanted to install a driver off the hp website but when i enter my device it says. We were unable to find drivers for your product. I wanted to fix a firmware issue that i see people have with the same hp 830 g7 but it keeps telling me "We were unable to find drivers for...
  4. We were unable to find drivers for your product.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Sony Vaio PRODUCT NAME: VPCSE17GA. MODEL PCG-41411W: Hi Dears Community I have Laptop Sony Vaio Product Name: VPCSE17GA. Model: PCG-41411W, some of its devices drivers are missing, like: Bluetooth, Wireless, Fingerprint Sensor. If anybody in the community can support me by providing with those drivers I will be grateful....
  6. organization and driver and windows product problem on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    organization and driver and windows product problem on windows 10 pro: organiz net update and server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organization-and-driver-and-windows-product/a52af112-8f0f-49c3-a9cf-c4fade2616b5
  7. MSI product keeps needing audio drivers reinstalled.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI product keeps needing audio drivers reinstalled.: GL73 9SDK I have to keep reinstalling audio drivers or I wont get any audio. It also crashes all video and internet movies and just regular video player that comes with the computer. I will buying a mac next computer. If this isn't a big enough issue for Microsoft to fix,...
  8. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products: I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating...
  9. Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product

Intel Driver Update Utility says no devices detected for my product: I have an Asus G771JW notebook. Did a clean install of Win 10(after upgrading from 8.1) now whenever I try and search for Intel drivers, it says it can't detect any devices. When I go to manually search for drivers, I'm only offered desktop board drivers. Asus only offers...
  10. Using A Friends Unused Product Key & Driver Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using A Friends Unused Product Key & Driver Question: Hello I am currently running Windows Vista on my computer, but would like to upgrade to Windows 10. I have a few questions. My friend, who has a Windows 7-running computer, is willing to give me their product activation key for their free Windows 10 upgrade. Would it be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is terratec device manager

2. Ultron AG terratec stick tc2 driver win 10