Windows 10: drivers for window 10 upgrade

Discus and support drivers for window 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP ProBook 4520s that had Windows 7 but when Windows 10 was released I upgraded. Now the question is can I down load drivers for Win7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thenrickson, Dec 19, 2015.

1. drivers for window 10 upgrade

I have a HP ProBook 4520s that had Windows 7 but when Windows 10 was released I upgraded.

Now the question is can I down load drivers for Win7 to Win10?

:)

thenrickson, Dec 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 Update locking application access to w3wp.exe and mpeg2tssink.dll

Getting the following errors:

Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 10.0.16299.15

Faulting module name: mpeg2tssink.dll, version: 7.1.938.454

Faulting application path: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\IIS\Media\mpeg2tssink.dll

I'm using Window Pro and recently upgraded to Windows IIS 10.0.16299.15 . The application I'm using works fine until a Windows Update is pushed to my computer. My application (IIS APP POOL/DefaultAppPool) can not access the paths listed above. As the Administrator
    on my computer, I am unable to modify permission to W3wp.exe (IIS Worker) either. In the past, it would become accessible, after 24 hours. I checked the lock-out policy and none of the setting appear to be affecting this. What is the Windows Update programing
    doing to lock-out my permission? Microsoft please fix the Windows Update for IIS 10.

Window 10 Pro Upgrade IIS 10 troubleshoot, Dec 19, 2015
  3. HP Audio Drivers Download for Window 10

How can I free download hp audio drivers for window 10 please tell me as soon as possible

Moved from Insider

MUHGALABDUL WAJID, Dec 19, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

drivers for window 10 upgrade

If the hardware is compatible, Windows will install most drivers. It may only install the generic, basic function, High Definition Audio Drivers instead of the correct hardware driver.

What specific driver do you need? (what doesn't work?) Some Win 7 drivers are compatible and some are not.

fireberd, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Mark Phelps, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

drivers for window 10 upgrade

1. drivers for window 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - drivers window upgrade

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Drivers Error: Hello Community, I have a Problem after Upgrading the Windows the Drivers not Working Properly, and when i update them manually they are giving the Error like, 0xC1900101. How i can Solve this and my Laptop Biometric Software Not Working. Any Expert Gives me the Answer of...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 upgrade problems with drivers: Hello, I have an old laptop lying around that I need to use, it isn't great, but for what I'll need, it fits. I've done a fresh install of Windows 8.1 x64. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 version 1507 10240. Everything went fine, all the drivers were working. The next...
  4. Windows 10 Feature Upgrades and Driver versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Upgrades and Driver versions: Hello, I recently upgraded my firm to Windows 10 through the ISO but it appears that the specific drivers I used to have got wiped out and Windows decided to install its own versions. Does Windows 10 Feature Upgrades cause specific drivers to be wiped out? I want to be...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade and graphics driver

Windows 10 upgrade and graphics driver: I finally upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 last night. Just before the upgrade however, nVidia updated the graphics driver. I let windows upgrade while i slept but woke up to a black screen where not even ctrl+alt+delete would open anything. I restarted the computer...
  6. Windows 8 to windows 10 Upgrade Driver Issues

Windows 8 to windows 10 Upgrade Driver Issues: I formatted and upgraded a Lenovo G510 laptop from windows 8 to windows 10 recently. After formatting the laptop, i did not check for windows 8 updates and directly installed the windows 10 OS. After new OS installation, I checked for windows updates and downloaded/installed...
  7. audio driver after windows 10 upgrade

audio driver after windows 10 upgrade: ok so I have upgraded to windows 10 but cant seem to find audio driver it is vinyl audio vt1708s chipset is asus b75m lx where to get it and my mic. is not being detected thanks...
  8. upgrading win 10 drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading win 10 drivers: where is the best place to scan my computer to see if my drivers for win 10 are all up to date and wqorking? Thanks Ben 57859
  9. Upgrading 8.1 --> 10 - drivers?

Upgrading 8.1 --> 10 - drivers?: Hey gang, So after holding off for a while, I am getting closer to taking advantage of the free upgrade offer for Windows 10. I would prefer to go through the upgrade process, rather than a clean install. I rather do clean installs when I really need to, like changing out...
  10. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10: I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. faulting application name: outlook.exe version: 16.0.11601.20178 time stamp: 0x5cd162d8