Windows 10: Drivers Log

Discus and support Drivers Log in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Long time lurker, first time poster. Great site, solved a lot of my problems with cranky Win 10! Problem: I have a driver that loads late in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobad, Feb 22, 2016.

1. bobad Win User

Drivers Log

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Great site, solved a lot of my problems with cranky Win 10!

Problem: I have a driver that loads late in the boot process. On every boot, the Win 10 boot process is interrupted about half way through by the "Found new Hardware" notification sound. It then continues to boot normally with no errors.

Question: Is there a log file that states the drivers that are loaded, and the time they loaded? If not, is there a 3rd party software that can give me that information like the old Dr Watson?

I figure the hardware driver making the "new hardware" sound is probably the last one to load, and I can find which one it is by observing the time it loads.

FYI, I have unplugged every USB and other peripheral device with no luck. I have no flags in Device Manager, even the hidden devices have no errors.

Thanks,,,

Bob

:)

bobad, Feb 22, 2016

2. web cam

same issue except there is no imaging device (even hidden files) any longer after loading free windows 10 so drivers can't be updated.

cab drivers, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Purchased elsware but want to transfer to store account

I bought Halo Spartan Assault on my xbox360 and want to play on my computer, however it is asking me to purchase it. is there any way I can add it to my computer library without buying it again?

Daniel Log, Feb 22, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Drivers Log

5. bobad Win User
    bobad, Feb 22, 2016
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    Hmm, I am sorry to hear that. I have not used it for a while but at the time it worked as advertised.

Thema:

Drivers Log

1. Drivers Log - Similar Threads - Drivers Log

2. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I updated a game i play on steam, that plays perfectly then all the sudden it stopped working.I seen you asked for the mini dump files on another person who asked this question I took the liberty to get that for you already. I just wanna know whats going on and how to fix it...
  3. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I updated a game i play on steam, that plays perfectly then all the sudden it stopped working.I seen you asked for the mini dump files on another person who asked this question I took the liberty to get that for you already. I just wanna know whats going on and how to fix it...
  4. event log says "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  6. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  7. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log...

Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log...: Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log it at all , after saying preparing automatic repair , it goes back to the blue screen...
  9. Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log...: Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log it at all , after saying preparing automatic repair , it goes back to the blue screen...
  10. Hello , how to I remove blue screen , stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION . I can log...

in Windows 10 Gaming