Windows 10: Drivers Log

Discus and support Drivers Log in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Long time lurker, first time poster. Great site, solved a lot of my problems with cranky Win 10! Problem: I have a driver that loads late in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobad, Feb 22, 2016.

1. bobad Win User

Drivers Log

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Great site, solved a lot of my problems with cranky Win 10!

Problem: I have a driver that loads late in the boot process. On every boot, the Win 10 boot process is interrupted about half way through by the "Found new Hardware" notification sound. It then continues to boot normally with no errors.

Question: Is there a log file that states the drivers that are loaded, and the time they loaded? If not, is there a 3rd party software that can give me that information like the old Dr Watson?

I figure the hardware driver making the "new hardware" sound is probably the last one to load, and I can find which one it is by observing the time it loads.

FYI, I have unplugged every USB and other peripheral device with no luck. I have no flags in Device Manager, even the hidden devices have no errors.

Thanks,,,

Bob

:)

bobad, Feb 22, 2016

2. web cam

same issue except there is no imaging device (even hidden files) any longer after loading free windows 10 so drivers can't be updated.

cab drivers, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Purchased elsware but want to transfer to store account

I bought Halo Spartan Assault on my xbox360 and want to play on my computer, however it is asking me to purchase it. is there any way I can add it to my computer library without buying it again?

Daniel Log, Feb 22, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Drivers Log

5. bobad Win User
    bobad, Feb 22, 2016
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    Hmm, I am sorry to hear that. I have not used it for a while but at the time it worked as advertised.

Thema:

Drivers Log

1. Drivers Log - Similar Threads - Drivers Log

2. Driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issues: Why is there so many driver issues since Windows 10? Not everyone seems to have one in specific other than Bluetooth? But, it's everywhere and everyone has different bugs since the release of windows 10 with no real solution in sight for any of them. In short, what I'm...
  3. driver splitting when having family members logged on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    driver splitting when having family members logged on: 1. how can i un-split it? i really need my disk C space 2.how can i delete the family account for good? i deleted it from the website but it still shows up here...
  4. Generic PnP monitor log error event, driver not migrated

Generic PnP monitor log error event, driver not migrated: I had to reinstall Windows 10. Afterwards, Windows does not detect my Samsung Syncmaster 171N. I believe it was using the GenericPnP driver. There is no specific driver for that monitor on Windows10 (or 7). The event log for the driver says Device...
  5. Cbs Log and Driver Irql not lesser or equal fastboot.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cbs Log and Driver Irql not lesser or equal fastboot.sys: Hello. My computer has been getting fastboot.sys Driver srql not lesser or equal and I just did an sfc scannow and I would like someone to analyze my log to figure out what files are corrupted and how to fix them. I put the log file on google drive in the link below Log...
  6. BSOD - driver verifier log attached

BSOD - driver verifier log attached: Hi Guys, my PC is crashing and I found on forums, that I need to run driver verifier and attach dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vj3zBjLejIAF2vm9gn7xLsA0m6FhgPlL Can someone help? Crashes are random. Thanks...
  7. I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...

I would appreciate if someone could look at these logs and tell me what driver/other issue...: I was last talking to an independent adviser named Sumit who helped me greatly identify a DUALSHOCK4 Driver problem. I thought it was all fixed but Upon running a program, i ran into another memory_management problem. So I don't think its 100% fixed. I would very much...
  8. Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Boot Log: Unable to Load Driver (Error 0xe000022f): After years with Acronis, and having read all these good words in the forum (especially @Kari, was pretty convincing! *Smile ) I decided to move to Macrium Reflect. So to start with it, I downloaded the v7 Free. Installed it, created the Rescue Media (USB) successfully and...
  9. Win 10 64, Unknown error while installing intel chipset driver + Logs

Win 10 64, Unknown error while installing intel chipset driver + Logs: I'm on a brand new Win 10 installation and trying to update the drivers, while updating to the latest version (10.1.1.14) i get an error with the following logs. I tried updating using the driver update utility and manual download with the same result. MB: GA-EX-58--UD3R...
  10. Video drivers busted, unable to log in or access Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Video drivers busted, unable to log in or access Safe Mode: Hello World, I've run into a bit of a conundrum that I was hoping this group might be able to help me out with. Here's a "brief" synapse of what's going on. I was having video issues, unable to run Sims 3 on my Windows 10 laptop (upgraded from Win 7) following a game...