Windows 10: Drivers... MSI.. CD

Discus and support Drivers... MSI.. CD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having a hard time with error: "Failed to load hardware monitor driver!", i'm trying to install certain programs and drivers from a CD from MSI and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IshayKom, May 7, 2017.

1. IshayKom Win User

Drivers... MSI.. CD

Having a hard time with error: "Failed to load hardware monitor driver!", i'm trying to install certain programs and drivers from a CD from MSI and with no success this error pops-up everytime. tried restarting resetting my pc and alot of more with the none-help of microsoft cantacts.
    Please i beg you guys you are my last shot at fixing this anoyying problem.

:)

IshayKom, May 7, 2017

2. Can you recommend a Bluetooth dongle use with 6500 Slide

I use the MSI BToes 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle using windows bluetooth stack.

Just let windows install it and don't use the drivers or the software on it's driver CD.

Message Edited by psychomania on 20-Feb-2008 01:08 PM

psychomania---01, May 7, 2017
  3. Zanystill Win User
    my windows 10 won't play my cd

Have similar problem. Nothing happens when a CD is inserted. Sometimes it will start when I click on the cd drive icon Sometimes not. Sometimes starts and plays for a few seconds and then stalls, and crashes. Can't download CD in ITunes. My computer is
    a brand new MSI GT72S GQE (Dominator Pro G) running Windows 10. CD driver is Microsoft dated in 2006, which seems pretty old but Windows says up to date. I've set the settings in different ways but no luck.

Zanystill, May 7, 2017
  4. Drivers... MSI.. CD

Those CDs are only good for one thing...to act as a coaster for your drink while you perform your install.

Go the MSI's site, and any other manufacturer's to get the latest drivers.

DeaconFrost, May 7, 2017
Thema:

Drivers... MSI.. CD

1. Drivers... MSI.. CD - Similar Threads - Drivers MSI

2. Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?: Hi! I am using MSI B460M Pro VDH wifi motherboard with Intel core i5 10500 processor.. I am using Windows 11. But I can't install Realtek audio driver. Also I have downloaded realtek audio driver from msi official website in accurate driver. Please read below about details...
  3. Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver not installing on MSI B460M pro VDH wifi Mobo?: Hi! I am using MSI B460M Pro VDH wifi motherboard with Intel core i5 10500 processor.. I am using Windows 11. But I can't install Realtek audio driver. Also I have downloaded realtek audio driver from msi official website in accurate driver. Please read below about details...
  4. My MSI laptop does not let me install AHCI drivers so I can convert my disk to AHCI while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop does not let me install AHCI drivers so I can convert my disk to AHCI while...: I'm trying to prepare my system so it can dual boot Windows and Linux. Linux is not compatible with Intel's RAID file system, so I'm trying to convert the system to AHCI. Unfortunately, when I open BIOS to change the system to AHCI, once I try to reboot and open Windows, the...
  5. My MSI laptop does not let me install AHCI drivers so I can convert my disk to AHCI while...

My MSI laptop does not let me install AHCI drivers so I can convert my disk to AHCI while...: I'm trying to prepare my system so it can dual boot Windows and Linux. Linux is not compatible with Intel's RAID file system, so I'm trying to convert the system to AHCI. Unfortunately, when I open BIOS to change the system to AHCI, once I try to reboot and open Windows, the...
  6. My MSI laptop does not let me install AHCI drivers so I can convert my disk to AHCI while...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting Bsof none stop since buying thos pc. Its msi and all drivers and software is up to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Bsof none stop since buying thos pc. Its msi and all drivers and software is up to...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 3/22/2023 5:52:10 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-SDGLVG8 Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  8. Getting Bsof none stop since buying thos pc. Its msi and all drivers and software is up to...

Getting Bsof none stop since buying thos pc. Its msi and all drivers and software is up to...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 3/22/2023 5:52:10 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-SDGLVG8 Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  9. Getting Bsof none stop since buying thos pc. Its msi and all drivers and software is up to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. mising driver for msi x299 sli plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mising driver for msi x299 sli plus: I have installed fresh copy of windows 11 on my desktop and the below drivers are missing. please assist me to find the missing drivers. system interrupt controller Hardware ID :PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2036&SUBSYS_20368086&REV_04Performance counters Hardware...