Windows 10: DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out

Discus and support DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A new version has just been released 0.9.10 Release DriverStore Explorer v0.9.10 · lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer · GitHub Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DooGie, Apr 5, 2018.

1. DooGie Win User

DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out

DooGie, Apr 5, 2018
  2. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, Apr 13, 2018
  3. JNygrenMN Win User
    How to eliminate duplicate files in DriverStore on Windows 10 wasting gigabytes of space?

I had a second look at DriverStore Explorer, and found it wasn't as complicated as it sounded. When I backup (clone) my system, I try to clean up as much unnecessary stuff as possible, to keep the size of the backup to a minimum. The 7.5 GB DriverStore bothered
    me a lot. I downloaded and used RAPR (DriverStore Explorer), and now my DriverStore is 950 MB. Thank you for suggesting my new favorite utility!

My 3 year old laptop was listed as compatible with version 1511, but not with 1607. I can no longer disable my touchpad, and haven't found a driver that fixes that. The 'no bypassing Pretty Picture (lock screen)', no NumLock on startup, no control over updates,
    and wi-fi communication that randomly goes silent a couple of times a day, have left me less-than-thrilled with Windows 10. I have wasted hundreds of hours trying to fix Win10 issues, a few of them successfully (SD card reader, and a few others), but the rest
    apparently unsolvable. Microsoft has no right to force this broken OS on us without providing resolutions to the problems it causes.

Again, thank you for the help with the huge DriverStore issue.

JNygrenMN, Apr 13, 2018
  4. JNygrenMN Win User

How to eliminate duplicate files in DriverStore on Windows 10 wasting gigabytes of space?

Thank you for the advice. I looked at DriverStore Explorer ... too scary! (What is RAPR?!) Since the Anniversary update, and those that followed, I've got too many things that don't work, and my attempts to find all the right drivers has been mostly unsuccessful.
    I just don't have the energy to fight with Windows anymore. No matter how much customers complain, it is obvious that Microsoft is not going to fix any of the existing problems. If I want my computer to work again, it will be with Ubuntu or Windows 7 Pro.

JNygrenMN, Apr 13, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Thanks for posting this. Long-time favorite tool of mine: have written about it many, many times. Just grabbed the latest version.
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

1. DriverStore Explorer [RAPR] 0.9.6 out - Similar Threads - DriverStore Explorer RAPR

2. Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work: Hello, my numpad 6, 9 and button * above them won’t work. At first I thought it was a hardware issue that my keyboard had problems with but after using a virtual one, I noticed that it doesn’t work there either. Any helpful solutions would be appreciated, thanks...
  3. Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numpad 6, 9 and the * button won’t work: Hello, my numpad 6, 9 and button * above them won’t work. At first I thought it was a hardware issue that my keyboard had problems with but after using a virtual one, I noticed that it doesn’t work there either. Any helpful solutions would be appreciated, thanks...
  4. Driverstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driverstore: I saw driverstore is the second big files in system 32 in spacesniffer. This driverstore folder is 3.9gb. I want to find ways how to delete old files inside driverstore. I want to see the list using dism command for driverstore in command prompt but access denied. And i saw...
  5. Driverstore

Driverstore: I saw driverstore is the second big files in system 32 in spacesniffer. This driverstore folder is 3.9gb. I want to find ways how to delete old files inside driverstore. I want to see the list using dism command for driverstore in command prompt but access denied. And i saw...
  6. New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer)

New RAPR (Driver Store Explorer): DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR] 177560
  7. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  8. Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов: Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов ОС предложила перезагрузьть компьютер И картина зависла. Колечко крутится, наверное какой-то процесс идет, НО 6(!!!) часов 0% - это слишком. Кто подскажет, сколько ждать и что делать? Сеть в порядке, интернет тоже, свободное место было...
  9. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  10. DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]

DriverStoreExplorer [RAPR]: Version 0.9.21 is out. Add multi language support, currently support French and Simplified Chinese. PS. I know there is another DSE [RAPR] thread but it's very old. 121822