Windows 10: Drop Box Problem After New Update

Discus and support Drop Box Problem After New Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version? 110073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonjstar, May 12, 2018.

1. Sonjstar Win User

Drop Box Problem After New Update

Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version?

:)

Sonjstar, May 12, 2018

2. Drop Box not responding

I am trying to open my Drop Box Account. I am set up for 25 GB account. When I click on the logo - both on the task bar and in windows listing of tasks...nothing happens.

MichaelSteiner_1949, May 16, 2018
  3. drop box sharing

When I try to share my drop box I get " name not listed in Windows 10 "?

I get a reply that windows does not recognize that name....I've tried several different email names. thanks in advance?

WENDELLG HASSELL, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Drop Box Problem After New Update

1. Drop Box Problem After New Update - Similar Threads - Drop Box Problem

2. drop down boxes not clickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drop down boxes not clickable: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now when I right click something the window that drops down is not clickable. And when I went to restart the computer I could click on the power icon but the options that came up where not clickable either. So now I cannot shut down or...
  3. drop down boxes not clickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drop down boxes not clickable: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now when I right click something the window that drops down is not clickable. And when I went to restart the computer I could click on the power icon but the options that came up where not clickable either. So now I cannot shut down or...
  4. Drop Shadows Appear on New Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop Shadows Appear on New Update: Bloody Microsoft! This is the second time that when Windows updates it puts drop shadows on my desktop icons! I can't even read the darn things! NONE of the solutions online work. I have changed Advanced System Settings, I have restarted Explorerer, I have done other...
  5. fps drops after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  6. THE DROP DOWN BOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE DROP DOWN BOX: Hi The drop down box to change from 24 to 12 hour does not work,it only gives one choice. Please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-drop-down-box/4a1087a6-d9e8-49fb-be03-2995968a95f8
  7. Sound quality dropped after installing new update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound quality dropped after installing new update: Two weeks ago, when i got a notification for a new update, i installed the update and noticed immiediately after, that the quality of the sound has gotten significantly worse. I checked if its just my recently-bought headphones, but they weren't the problem. I removed the...
  8. AUDIO PROBLEM AFTER NEW UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AUDIO PROBLEM AFTER NEW UPDATE: I AM USING HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK. AFTER THE NEW UPDATE AUDIO IS NOT WORKING. I CONTACT TO HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT. THEY TOLD ME SOME STEPS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND AFTER FOLLOWING THE STEPS IT WAS WAS WORKING. BUT AGAIN THE UPDATE WAS AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLED IN MY LAPTOP AND...
  9. Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update

in Browsers and Email
    Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update: Hi There, After Windows 10 aniversary update we are having problems on some computers where users are not able to drag 'n drop items (emails) to folders. If you click and move your mouse slowly sometimes it works, otherwise it doesn't. Looking at firts it seems a mouse...
  10. FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Support
    FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update: Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution. My problem: After the Windows update my frames have been crap...on OW I was able to run on medium at a steady 40 FPS and now they are down to 30 on the lowest settings...I mean...