Drop Box Problem After New Update

Discus and support Drop Box Problem After New Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version? 110073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonjstar, May 13, 2018.

1. Sonjstar Win User

Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version?

:)

2. Drop Box not responding

I am trying to open my Drop Box Account. I am set up for 25 GB account. When I click on the logo - both on the task bar and in windows listing of tasks...nothing happens.

3. drop box sharing

When I try to share my drop box I get " name not listed in Windows 10 "?

I get a reply that windows does not recognize that name....I've tried several different email names. thanks in advance?

Thema:

Drop Box Problem After New Update

Drop Box Problem After New Update - Similar Threads - Drop Box Problem

Forum Date

Want a free program to create and move around text boxes

Want a free program to create and move around text boxes: I'm looking for a program where I can type the names of program categories into dialog boxes - then type the names of programs in some other boxes. Then, I'd like to move the boxes around with my cursor and place the programs under the proper categories. I'd probably be...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Mar 19, 2018

Drag and Drop music files onto MPC

Drag and Drop music files onto MPC: Hi, So I am used to the old feature of Windows XP/Windows 7 etc where you could just drag a music/video file onto the MPC (I use Media Player Classic but this was true for all other players for the most part on those systems) but when I try to drag a file to the player, it...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Mar 9, 2018

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music: Hello this is my problem so till 1 month ago it worked fine droping music from desktop directly to iphone music https://i.imgur.com/w4v7YbP.png Now it doesnt work this round shape red icon appears when i try to drag and drop i would like to enable again this feature...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Sep 5, 2017

windows apps as a black box and start stays open

windows apps as a black box and start stays open: since today all my windows apps, like skype preview, control panel, winows store and such all do start but they show a small black box when hovered over in the toolbar and when clicked appear for half a second then disapear, even start stays open when clicked on an empty spot...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Jul 17, 2017

Windows Explorer Right Click - reducing items in Drop Down

Windows Explorer Right Click - reducing items in Drop Down: When I Right Click on an item in Explorer I may want to just select 'Rename' or 'Copy" but there is now so many items in the dropdown and it scrolls down over items on the bottom line of the screen. Every app these days wants to add it's own shortcut to the Right Click...
Windows 10 Software and Apps May 24, 2016

Windows 10 dropped file type association (reboot helped)

Windows 10 dropped file type association (reboot helped): This may have been a temporary glitch, but yesterday I opened File Explorer to get a PDF file I had stored away. I found the file, but the Adobe logo that normally appears next to it (I used the Details view) was missing, replaced by a blank white rectangle, and when I...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Dec 28, 2015

Windows 10 Drag/Drop any file to Word 2013 and 2016 fails

Windows 10 Drag/Drop any file to Word 2013 and 2016 fails: Topic: I want to be able to drag a file from explorer, desktop, web browser link, etc; into Word 2013 and/or 2016. Software of importance Windows 10 x64 Office 2013 x64 Office 2016 x64 So to start off after upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10, I was no...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Sep 22, 2015

Drag and Drop txt to Notepad won't work

Drag and Drop txt to Notepad won't work: Normally, if I have notepad open, I would be able to click and drag an appropriate file into notepad, like a txt file, and it would open in notepad. Now, when I click and drag files into notepad, nothing happens. Any Suggestions. 21320
Windows 10 Software and Apps Sep 5, 2015

drop down menu too long

drop down menu too long: hello brain trust: using the win 10 tp now, so I'm here, but I've had this problem going back to xp, 7, 8 and 8.1. the problem is some drop downs from the top menu of a program are too long, forcing a long scroll by mouse wheel or clicking the arrow at the top and bottom...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Mar 5, 2015

BBC radio dropping WMA - now using HLS here' the fix

BBC radio dropping WMA - now using HLS here' the fix: Hi there Another death knell for WMA (Windows Media). BBC is switching (has already done for some streams) to HLS. WMA is being dropped. For those who use things like SONOS / SQUEEZEBOX / INTERNET RADIO devices the BBC is (has already for some stations) dropping the WMA...
Windows 10 Software and Apps Feb 16, 2015
Drop Box Problem After New Update solved