Windows 10: Drop Box Problem After New Update

Discus and support Drop Box Problem After New Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version? 110073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonjstar, May 12, 2018.

1. Sonjstar Win User

Drop Box Problem After New Update

Has anyone had a problem with Dropbox after installing the new Win 10 version?

:)

Sonjstar, May 12, 2018
  2. MichaelSteiner_1949 Win User

Drop Box not responding

I am trying to open my Drop Box Account. I am set up for 25 GB account. When I click on the logo - both on the task bar and in windows listing of tasks...nothing happens.

MichaelSteiner_1949, May 16, 2018
  3. WENDELLG HASSELL Win User
    drop box sharing

When I try to share my drop box I get " name not listed in Windows 10 "?

I get a reply that windows does not recognize that name....I've tried several different email names. thanks in advance?

WENDELLG HASSELL, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Drop Box Problem After New Update

1. Drop Box Problem After New Update - Similar Threads - Drop Box Problem

2. Internet keeps dropping after recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps dropping after recent update: My internet keeps dropping out after a recent update. I have windows 10. It connects fine but then will randomly disconnect and reconnect again. I have tried every update I can find. Ran troubleshooting - it found a problem and fixed it - but it's still happening. I have...
  3. BOX update

in Windows 10 Customization
    BOX update: I receive a message on screen that an update of BOX drive is available. How can I update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/box-update/8d1bc307-f3ef-4e02-b034-9f5d4f8ccf9c
  4. drop down auto fill boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    drop down auto fill boxes: due to living in multiple places and having multiple people use the computer there are numerous names, addresses, email addresses, cities and zip codes in these autofill boxes....how do i permanately delete the ones already there and stop new ones from being saved...
  5. Chromium automatic update dialog box problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromium automatic update dialog box problem: [ATTACH] this is a screenshot of the dialog box which appears often and it does not allow me to close it or even switch to any other window/dialog box. even the task manager stayed behind this. whenever i clocked anywhere outside the 'Automatic Update' dialog box, it...
  6. Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update

in Browsers and Email
    Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update: Hi There, After Windows 10 aniversary update we are having problems on some computers where users are not able to drag 'n drop items (emails) to folders. If you click and move your mouse slowly sometimes it works, otherwise it doesn't. Looking at firts it seems a mouse...
  7. Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update: Computer did automatic update to Creators update 2 days ago and ever since my wifi keeps dropping internet every 5-10 mins randomly. I cant find any updated drivers for my laptop. I am using Toshiba C55T-A5102 with a realtek RTL8188EE wireless lan . I have disabled the...
  8. After Anniversary update performance drop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After Anniversary update performance drop: Noticing lot of performance problems like freezing for several minutes after applying latest windows 10 updates. Even tried to reinstall my security programs but nothing really helps. I think that my PC is not that old to be freezing like this. I am running Windows 10 64 Bit...
  9. Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Login box etc problems after vwin10 upgrade: I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1. First the screen had random circle and line flickers on one side. I tried to restart in SAFE mode to reinstall driver. On restart, the password login box and the restart drop-down will only open for .5sec. Manual Power off returns to the...
  10. FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Support
    FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update: Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution. My problem: After the Windows update my frames have been crap...on OW I was able to run on medium at a steady 40 FPS and now they are down to 30 on the lowest settings...I mean...