Windows 10: drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

Discus and support drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello , my system is macbook pro 2016 , 64bit,radeon 450 graphic card , intel core i 7 6700hq quad core 2.6 ghz ,using bootcamp for windows 10 . after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hannan_1994, Jul 4, 2018.

1. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

hello , my system is macbook pro 2016 , 64bit,radeon 450 graphic card , intel core i 7 6700hq quad core 2.6 ghz ,using bootcamp for windows 10 . after my last windows 10 update when i going to play game (doa2) ,my fps droping down after 5min gameplay , it drops down from 80 to 20 fps every 3second , and sometimes my pc turning off or reseting several times . i think its overheating problem but it happend after last windows 10 update , i did a several solutions like : removing graphic driver and install latest update , reinstall game , going back to previous version of windows 10 (from 1803 to 1709) , troubleshooting all devices ,but they didnt help me , what should i do ?

:)

hannan_1994, Jul 4, 2018

2. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

yes youre right man ,im not using macbook just for game , also im using it for cubase and photoshop , but im a gamer, i cant sell it now bc of some problems .. before windows updated yesterday i played game very smoth in highest graphic setting for 1year
    without any fps problem , but now after 5min smoth gameplay its going to freez and drop fps every 3second .you thing the best solution now is installing 1703 ? or install 1803 ? or maybe its hardware problem ?

hannan_1994, Jan 29, 2020
  3. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

hello , my system is macbook pro 2016 , 64bit,radeon 450 graphic card , intel core i 7 6700hq quad core 2.6 ghz ,using bootcamp for windows 10 . after my last windows 10 update when i going to play game (doa2) ,my fps droping down after 5min gameplay ,
    it drops down from 80 to 20 fps every 3second , and sometimes my pc turning off or reseting several times . i think its overheating problem but it happend after last windows 10 update , i did a several solutions like : removing graphic driver and install latest
    update , reinstall game , going back to previous version of windows 10 (from 1803 to 1709) , troubleshooting all devices ,but they didnt help me , what should i do ?

4. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

and this is the resault after 5 min smoth gameplay when fps drops down every 3 second from 80 to 20 and freezes screen

drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10 [​IMG]

Thema:

drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

1. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10 - Similar Threads - drop fps game

2. Fps drops in-game after few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops in-game after few hours: Hey, I'm Bhargav Motiwala. I'm using a Lenovo L340 gaming laptop 1TB storage. I play valorant everyday and recently I upgraded to Windows 11 and now I'm facing a problem that my fps everytime drops from 120fps to 40-50fps. I have tried multiple things like changing driver...
  3. Fps drops in-game after few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops in-game after few hours: Hey, I'm Bhargav Motiwala. I'm using a Lenovo L340 gaming laptop 1TB storage. I play valorant everyday and recently I upgraded to Windows 11 and now I'm facing a problem that my fps everytime drops from 120fps to 40-50fps. I have tried multiple things like changing driver...
  4. Unable to gaming after windows update huge FPS drop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to gaming after windows update huge FPS drop: Dear Microsoft,Please let me know when i can play games again, because after i installed windows updates, almost all games have huge FPS drops in full screen mode.This is a huge problem for months now. I can't play old games too like games from 2007My PC:Asus n752vx...
  5. fps drop and stuttering in valorant games after update to KB5004296

fps drop and stuttering in valorant games after update to KB5004296: At first, all was well. Then I got an update notification of Intel graphics card and Windows update KB5004296. During the update I played my game. Then I restarted my pc to finish the update. When re-entering the game, the fps suddenly drops up and down, every click and...
  6. FPS Drop in games after reinstalling os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drop in games after reinstalling os: I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 but afterwards noticed that whenever I try to play League of Legends, a not very demanding game, I noticed that my fps would always drop so low near 6-16 fps range. Before reinstalling my OS, I would get 60 fps v-sync on with ultra high...
  7. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  8. fps drops after update

fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  9. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  10. FPS drop after Oct 10 update

FPS drop after Oct 10 update: Im having a huge fps drop and stutter when Im playing games on my PC OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TIMMY System Manufacturer System manufacturer System...