Windows 10: Dual Boot without access to other drive?

Discus and support Dual Boot without access to other drive? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; would encrypting the drives with bitlocker do the trick? Yes, if you have 2 Windows 10 Pro licenses. While you may be able to install 2 instances... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UkChris79, Jul 25, 2017.

1. lx07 Win User

Dual Boot without access to other drive?

Yes, if you have 2 Windows 10 Pro licenses. While you may be able to install 2 instances using the same key according to EULA you need a separate license for each instance installed.

You can set it up like this windows 7 - Separate BitLocker encryption for dual-boot Win 7 8 system--make only one drive accessible at a time - Super User

Alternatively you could just set your kids up as limited accounts and then they will not be able to break anything or (for the price of a Windows Pro license) buy them a cheap second hand laptop...

Thema:

Dual Boot without access to other drive?

1. Dual Boot without access to other drive? - Similar Threads - Dual Boot without

2. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install windows without dual boot: Hello, i have 2 m.2 ssd's that i want to install windows on however it seems that if i try to install a second instance of windows on the second one it automatically enables the windows dual boot stuff. For my practice i have to make sure this doesnt happen and so far the...
  3. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows without dual boot: Hello, i have 2 m.2 ssd's that i want to install windows on however it seems that if i try to install a second instance of windows on the second one it automatically enables the windows dual boot stuff. For my practice i have to make sure this doesnt happen and so far the...
  4. How to install windows without dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard: **** up my settings, tried removing cmos battery, still doesn't work, and no, my keyboard works fine on other pcs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-recovery-mode-in-dual-boot-menu-without/1ee2d645-31a0-494e-a56d-4529dc5bc050
  6. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard: **** up my settings, tried removing cmos battery, still doesn't work, and no, my keyboard works fine on other pcs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-recovery-mode-in-dual-boot-menu-without/1ee2d645-31a0-494e-a56d-4529dc5bc050
  7. Accessing recovery mode In dual boot menu without keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Dual Boot without USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Boot without USB: Hello guys I have to boot another OS on my UEFI Windows 10 however I do not have USB Stick and due to the virus lockdown I cannot go outside to buy a new one. Is there any software to let me boot these two OS with only using my Internal Drive (SSD). Thanks in advance....
  9. Unable to boot without dual boot HDD

Unable to boot without dual boot HDD: Here's my situation: I have two Windows 10 installations, one in an HDD and one in an SSD. I want to get rid of the HDD but I can't. My computer won't boot if the HDD isn't present. In Computer Management, I can see the HDD flagged as system and the SSD flagged as bootable. I...
  10. Dual booting restart to other system

Dual booting restart to other system: I have dual booting setup on my pc my main system and my development system but to get the development system my computer first boots the main one then asks me which os i would if the main one it goes right to as it already loaded but if it is the development system it will...