Windows 10: [Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen...

Discus and support [Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, Tile wallpapers do not behave the same way they did on Windows 7. I often move from place to place with different second monitors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackyJack, Sep 7, 2016.

1. JackyJack Win User

[Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen...

Hello there,

Tile wallpapers do not behave the same way they did on Windows 7.

I often move from place to place with different second monitors, sometimes on my left and other times on my right.

To have different wallpapers on my screens, I used to have a tile wallpaper 3580*1200 (my main screen is 1600*900 and my second screen can be up to 1980*1200).
    This way, as wallpaper was relative to my top left main screen on Windows 7, I always have the same wallpaper on the main screen, and the second wallpaper cropped from 1980*1200 to the actual screen size.

I hope you followed me till there, kinda hard to explain...
    Now, on Windows 10, the tile wallpaper is relative to the top left corner of the top left screen, so if my second screen is on the right, everything is fine, but if my second screen is on the left, everything is screwed up.

Is there any tweak to set the tile wallpaper relative to top left MAIN screen on Windows 10?
    Or maybe do you know a built-in way to maintain different wallpapers across screens?

Cheers *Smile

:)

JackyJack, Sep 7, 2016
  2. brucejm Win User

Windows 10 display problems

Some months ago I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10. The display showed my screen wallpaper, and several rows of icons, as had been the case since Win 95. Recently (within the last week or so) the display changed to a tiled screen over the wallpaper. The
    tiles are similar to that previously shown after pressing the Windows key. There are three icons in the top left hand corner of the screen; the lower one brings up a list of apps with small icons, with six "most used" at the top then an alphabetical listing.
    I do not know if this is a result of a windows update, or something that I have done. I want to return to what I had before.

brucejm, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Full Wallpaper Option and customization of Start screen on Windows 10

I would love to have a way to hide the Start Tiles. I like having a cool wallpaper to look at, like on my computer.

What if you could flip sideways to the left and it hides the Start screen? If scroll Right to go to Apps selection center. Why not Start, Wallpaper only, and Apps Selection Center? Have 2 directions. Then perhaps have Win10 remember your leaving location
    as your new starting point. Change it and it changes also. So if you start up in Wallpaper mode or Clear mode, Gallery mode, then it would start next time in that mode until you started in 'Start' screen mode, then it would start in Start mode with the living
    tiles.

This way we could have family photos in Wallpaper totally visible and have that as an option so we can keep living tiles. Then we have;

* Start screen

* Apps selection center

* Clear or Gallery mode (full wallpaper visible mode, optionally no tiles).

[Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen... :)

Original title: Full Wallpaper Option

lionheart001, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

[Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen...

1. [Dual Mon] Tile wallpaper relative to top left main screen... - Similar Threads - Dual Mon Tile

2. Wallpaper related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper related: Can anybody tell me how can it possible that I set a new wallpaper in my windows 11 but after sometime I notice that the wallpaper automatically changed to old wallpaper which I set before. Can anybody tell me how can it possible....
  3. Wallpaper related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper related: Can anybody tell me how can it possible that I set a new wallpaper in my windows 11 but after sometime I notice that the wallpaper automatically changed to old wallpaper which I set before. Can anybody tell me how can it possible....
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. Transluscent box at top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transluscent box at top left of screen.: Hello everyone, long-time follower, first-time "contributor" here in the community. I have a transluscent box at the top left of my display. It is there, no matter what application I have open or not. This box does not appear, however, when I take a screen shot, so I've...
  6. Wallpaper Issue Dual Screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper Issue Dual Screens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ByteMe2011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgr1p3/wallpaper_issue_dual_screens/
  7. Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanent floating Volume control in top left of main display.: Every time, I start my computer after I shut down, a few problems will arise. Listing them, the windows key on my keyboard doesn't bring up the search bar, however win+r still brings up Run. The floating volume window is permanent in the top left side of the screen. If I mess...
  8. Dual wallpaper

Dual wallpaper: Hi! Most of the time, I have my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-533) connected via HDMI to my TV. I often change between "Extend displays" and "Second screen only". I like to have different wallpapers on the two screens. I achieve that by right-clicking the desktop -> "Personalize"...
  9. change wallpaper on main login screen

change wallpaper on main login screen: Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But not the main windows boot screen where I login? submitted by /u/Staphino5 [link] [comments]...
  10. Pin top left hand of start menu in RC (not tile)

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin top left hand of start menu in RC (not tile): The ability to pin a shortcut to the left hand of the start menu was a function apparently removed in RC. This really affected my productivity with 10 so I reverted to 7 after a week. I would like to go back to 10 so does anyone know if this has been reintroduced? 19203