Windows 10: Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

Discus and support Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Maximvs Win User

Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion.
    Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to display the programs open on that monitor.

:)

Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

1. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Taskbar

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor: Hello,I've noticed that when I have my taskbar enabled for both monitors, pressing the windows icon in the taskbar on my secondary monitor causes the taskbar on my primary monitor to freak out.The taskbar will either disappear entirely off my main monitor, or will bug out...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor: Hello,I've noticed that when I have my taskbar enabled for both monitors, pressing the windows icon in the taskbar on my secondary monitor causes the taskbar on my primary monitor to freak out.The taskbar will either disappear entirely off my main monitor, or will bug out...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Bug on Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual monitor taskbars keep swapping?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor taskbars keep swapping?: Hey all, I've recently picked up a second monitor. I was able to pretty easily figure out how to unlock the taskbar at the bottom and move it to the rightmost screen's bottom right corner (as opposed to the left, where it was sitting), and relock them. However, every once...
  6. Dual monitor taskbar bug

Dual monitor taskbar bug: I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  7. Dual monitor taskbar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor taskbar question: Hello I recently reset my PC and before I had my monitor setup to where my taskbar on my 2nd monitor didn't exist at all, now it's there I can't remove it and it's also showing what's open on a specific monitor, I want all my tabs to be on one taskbar on one monitor thanks...
  8. Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors

Taskbar Problems - Dual Monitors: I just added a second monitor to my setup. The second one has the taskbar disabled for simplicity. The taskbar on the main monitor is now extremely slow when right-clicking clicking an app and when pressing "close window" after right-clicking an app very often nothing happens...
  9. separate configuration during dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    separate configuration during dual monitor setup: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup where I change the primary display to my monitor when laptop is connected using HDMI. Since the monitor is pretty big, the laptop screen resolution looks very small. Is there a way where before docking the laptop my laptop scale is 100% but...
  10. Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors: I tried searching for info on the forum, but I guess it doesn't like Pale Moon as I got no (0) results for several queries. At TAFE, several rooms have dual monitor PCs set up with W10 (b10240) installed. There is one decent monitor and one small monitor. Each monitor...