Windows 10: Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

Discus and support Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Maximvs Win User

Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion.
    Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to display the programs open on that monitor.

:)

Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Anju Thekkethil Win User

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

1. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Taskbar

2. dual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitors: I have Dell Inspiron 3059 all in one..Trying to connect a brand new Dell S2319NX to use for 2nd display through HDMI...its's working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors/447cc414-259e-4218-871e-42220c07ffee
  3. dual monitors

dual monitors: for a couple of years I have run a dual monitor set up in windows 10 on my dell inspiron. after a visiting relative plugged in her lap top to do some work at my house the next time I booted up the 2cnd monitor is not recognized. I have uninstalled the graphics card and...
  4. Dual Monitors

Dual Monitors: I have a Dell 8900 and want to hook up new monitors using the HDMI Port and the DP port. Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dual-monitors/ce136aab-628a-4fba-bad7-c70b481412b5
  5. Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar - Dual Monitors taskbar programs task size are unproportional: Hello there, I have a dual monitor setup with a Surface Pro 4. The size of the program tasks on taskbar for the dual monitors is unproportional compared to the taskbar on my Surface Pro 4. The scaling of the dual monitors is 100% whereas the scaling on the Surface Pro 4 is...
  6. Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors: Hi All Setup Montitor 1: Dell UltraSharp U2718Q UltraHD 4k Montitor 2: Benq BL2711U 4k GPU: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 970 4GB Dell: 60Hz Benq: 30Hz The issue is mainly in Adobe Lightroom. but have had display issues in Bluebeam Revu and Photoshop The Map & Web...
  7. Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors: I tried searching for info on the forum, but I guess it doesn't like Pale Moon as I got no (0) results for several queries. At TAFE, several rooms have dual monitor PCs set up with W10 (b10240) installed. There is one decent monitor and one small monitor. Each monitor...
  8. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699
  9. dual boot configuration

in Windows 10 Support
    dual boot configuration: Hello, I have a dual boot configuration with windows 10: C: Win 10 D: Data E: Win 10 for aplication tests How to block disk access from one installation to another? C: can see D: but cannot see and access E: E: cannot see and access C: and D: Thanks 90108
  10. Win10 Issue - Floating Taskbar when Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Issue - Floating Taskbar when Dual Monitor: Hi Guys, Thanks for reading. I have got this problem: My taskbar is out of place when I connect the second monitor. I extended the view. [img] It happens now and then. I think it seems to be working fine until I install the internet download manager. But...