Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

Discus and support Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Maximvs Win User

I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion.
    Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to display the programs open on that monitor.

:)

Maximvs, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Anju Thekkethil Win User

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration - Similar Threads - Dual Monitor Taskbar

2. Gamescom - New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors

in Windows 10 News
    Gamescom - New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors: Gamers both experienced and new now have more options to choose from in hardware, training and updates, with the launch of Alienware Aurora, NVIDIA and AMD graphics updates to Alienware Area 51; the availability of Alienware Academy; Alienware notebooks; and Dell gaming...
  3. a network problem in resource monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84
  4. How drag an icon to the quick start area of the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How drag an icon to the quick start area of the Taskbar: I have a program icon on my Desktop and would like to drag it to the Quick Start area of the Taskbar (the area second from the right of the screen / to the left of the system tray or notification area.) I've tried left clicking and dragging - and right clicking and dragging -...
  5. Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system: Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes. My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose...
  6. Can't open the battery icon on my taskbar and can't adjust the brightness of my pc

Can't open the battery icon on my taskbar and can't adjust the brightness of my pc: after the windows 10 updated, the battery icon didn't show on my taskbar and when I try to open it and it's lock and can't be open. The brightness of my computer cannot be adjusted too....
  7. Icons permanently selected in the taskbar on Windows 10

Icons permanently selected in the taskbar on Windows 10: I have an annoying problem that is rather old on my PC and I decided to search for a fix it just now. Sometimes while I use my PC, the icons in the taskbar begin to keep permanently selected. If I run the mouse pointer through the taskbar and then return it to the program...
  8. How to Dual-Boot 2nd OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Dual-Boot 2nd OS?: This is more or less a project, seeing if I CAN do this successfully without messing up my Windows OS. I have 2 hard drives (both same 2 TB capacity); one is my main Windows 10 OS system, the other was/will-be intended for system-image/macrium-reflect backups in-case my main...
  9. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...
  10. Monitor Resolution Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Resolution Issue: I recently got a Samsung 22A300B 21.5" 1080p 60Hz as my temp 3rd monitor. When I hooked it up to my computer through my GTX1080, (even though the monitor says that the optimal resolution for it to be set at is 1080p) windows won't let me increase the resolution above...