Windows 10: Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

Discus and support Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically, I currently have to move the mouse to the left of the first screen in order to appear on the second screen which is physically located to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouEVIL Genius, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

Basically, I currently have to move the mouse to the left of the first screen in order to appear on the second screen which is physically located to the right of the first and vice versa. I want to change that in order to keep my sanity. How do I do this without physically switching the monitors, which is not possible at the moment?

:)

LouEVIL Genius, Aug 5, 2018

2. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are you are unable to move the mouse cursor from left to right when using Dual monitor.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the display setting are not set accordingly.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click from Desktop.
    • Click on Display.
    • You will see two monitors connected.
    • Click on the first monitor.
    • Place check mark on make the monitor as main display.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

Dual monitors

Dual monitors

I have Two monitors, my laptop is in front of me, the second is to the left of the laptop. the problem I have is that when I want to move the cursor to the left monitor screen, it stops at the left side of the laptop monitor and won't go further, but when
    I move the cursor to the right side of the laptop, it moves past the right side of the screen and appears on to the left monitor screen. this is obviously opposite of the direction I need the cursor to moving and is frustrating as times. I need a suggestion
    to solve this dilemma. I don't see a solution in the manual. Thank You

metalsmith_306, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

1. Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen... - Similar Threads - Dual monitors question

2. Mouse to second monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse to second monitor screen: Hello! I'm using ASUS Vivobook laptop and I have a second screen. I can move my mouse to the second screen however, there's a delay of like 2-3 seconds and a blue spinning light appears on my mouse when I put my mouse on the edge of the screen to hover to the second screen....
  3. Mouse to second monitor screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse to second monitor screen: Hello! I'm using ASUS Vivobook laptop and I have a second screen. I can move my mouse to the second screen however, there's a delay of like 2-3 seconds and a blue spinning light appears on my mouse when I put my mouse on the edge of the screen to hover to the second screen....
  4. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  5. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  6. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

7. Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor: Hi,I have 3 monitors one of them is connected to KVM so I can jump between 2 computers 2 screen each - one dedicated and one KVM switch screen.In one computer I can move the mouse between two screens and in the other one I can't the mouse blocked in the side of the screen.The...
  8. Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor

Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor: Hi,I have 3 monitors one of them is connected to KVM so I can jump between 2 computers 2 screen each - one dedicated and one KVM switch screen.In one computer I can move the mouse between two screens and in the other one I can't the mouse blocked in the side of the screen.The...
  9. [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [SOLVED] Dual monitors no mouse on second screen.: I just installed a new (used) GPU and now cannot move mouse to second screen. Titan X GTX 12GB card. Monitors same make and model. ( Worked fine on prior GPU ) Second monitor has taskbar but no desktop icons. If I open programs that previously had panes on each monitor they...
  10. Dual Monitor Question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Question: I have a dell xps 15 9550 laptop. I have 2 monitors that i connect to, both are 24' and 1920x1200 resolution. One i connect via hdmi to hdmi. The other i connect via usb-c to hdmi. I have dual monitor setup on this. The thing is im not in that place now. Im at my other...