Windows 10: Dual network connections one pc

Discus and support Dual network connections one pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey all hope you had great christmas and new year. Anyway to setup two network connections one (gigabit wired)for file transfers and internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bluc, Jan 3, 2015.

1. bluc Win User

Dual network connections one pc

Hey all hope you had great christmas and new year. Anyway to setup two network connections one (gigabit wired)for file transfers and internet surfing/downloading and the other (wireless) for media streaming to the one modem router from the one pc? Found the thread on 7 forum Connecting to Two Networks Simultaneously Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums but is a bit vauge not sure how to set it up. Help appreciated.

:)

bluc, Jan 3, 2015

2. Nokia E6 and difficulties with 2G and 3G connection switch. Bug in the software?

In settings, connectivity, network, change the network mode to either gsm or 3G, look for better signal one, don't select dual mode.

Hope this helps.

Srikanthsd, Jan 3, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    Will there be an update on WindowsPhone to support again dual SIM without 2G?

LTE Dual SIM Dual Active (DSDA) = two radios, connecting simultaneously to the network. Requires two transceivers in addition to a chipset which supports that functionality, the Lumias have only one.

93tid, Jan 3, 2015
Thema:

Dual network connections one pc

1. Dual network connections one pc - Similar Threads - Dual network connections

2. PC wont connect to one specific network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont connect to one specific network: For about a week and a half now my pc will randomly disconnect from my home internet. This lasts anywhere from 3 hours to 12, and has happened 4 or 5 times. Every other device in the home can connect to this network, and my PC can connect to other networks too, like my phone...
  3. PC wont connect to one specific network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wont connect to one specific network: For about a week and a half now my pc will randomly disconnect from my home internet. This lasts anywhere from 3 hours to 12, and has happened 4 or 5 times. Every other device in the home can connect to this network, and my PC can connect to other networks too, like my phone...
  4. PC wont connect to one specific network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC - PC Network Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - PC Network Connection: I have 2 Laptops, both have my name, email & password. I tried to connect from one to the other using the 'Network' link in File Explorer but it tells me wrong Username or Password. I use the same PIN to enter on both....
  6. "Can't Connect To This Network" one specific network

"Can't Connect To This Network" one specific network: The situation is as such, out of the blue the connection cut off and I was no longer able to reconnect to the wifi. I am able to connect to other networks through wifi, it is only this one particular network that I am unable to connect to. I have tried searching for fixes and...
  7. Dual boot on one PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual boot on one PC: I have a current HDD on a PC with windows 10 Home and a new HDD on the same PC with Windows 10 Pro installed. I want to boot from each hard drive at different times and know how to do that, however since I use my Microsoft account to keep track of my devices and currently...
  8. One PC not connecting to local network

One PC not connecting to local network: Hi, I am using tree WIN10 (and one WIN8) PCs in a network. I'll just call them A, B, C and 8. (8 being the WIN8). A is the PC where my scanner and printer are attached (USB), and the one with the largest and best monitor, so I do most photo editing here. B is mainly the...
  9. Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.

Network connection Pc to PC only works one way.: I'm unable to network on connected PC's. Works only one way, all passwords are disabled in network settings on all the networked PC's! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-pc-to-pc-only-works-one-way/a4217b40-4345-4ea2-a7c3-81ab200eacfb
  10. Dual NIC No Network Browsing on one Subnet

Dual NIC No Network Browsing on one Subnet: Hello, I just finished updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My PC has a dual NIC and I am connected to two subnets. I am fully able to browse subnet A, the same as I could in Windows 7. However, I am unable to automatically browse subnet B. I previously could in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc dual network