Windows 10: Dual screen full screen zoom discrepancy with same resolution.

Discus and support Dual screen full screen zoom discrepancy with same resolution. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 on an ASUS Desktop computer with a GeForce GTX650. I dual monitor with a Samsung monitor and Samsung Plasma television. even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Otani, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Otani Win User

Dual screen full screen zoom discrepancy with same resolution.

I'm running windows 10 on an ASUS Desktop computer with a GeForce GTX650. I dual monitor with a Samsung monitor and Samsung Plasma television. even though both devices are set to 1920x1080 (I've checked, repeatedly, and included screenshots) yet when I drag a window from one screen to another it changes in size on screen. even before fully moving from one screen to the other the window will shift in size and the change will be visible on both screens. (this is also shown in the screen shots)

all options that I can find involving resolution, magnification, size of elements on screen, zoom, or other related sounded terms are identical on both monitors. I have no idea what is causing this problem. any and all help would be much appreciated.

:)

Otani, Aug 3, 2015

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I would like to inform that when a Lock screen wallpaper is set, the image resolution should be the same as the screen resolution. If the image is of a smaller resolution, then the system will try to fit the image to the screen which will cause discrepancy
    in the image. the default images will be of the resolution which will be the exact fit to screen so, there will not be any changes made to the image by the system when it is set.

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2015
  3. nokia 5230 full screen picture

Sorry for late reply;

No i can't browse them completely full screen (With out dark space) but i Zoom them for a comfortable view. And sensor helps to rotate to landscape view for larger resolution pictures.

coolbelief, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Otani Win User

upon further repeated searches of my settings I found one I missed. solved my problem.

Otani, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Dual screen full screen zoom discrepancy with same resolution. - Similar Threads - Dual screen full

2. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  3. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  4. Dual screen full screen overflowing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual screen full screen overflowing: Hi yall! I recently upgraded top a second monitor which im very happy with. The only problem is that whenever i put a program such as Chrome in fullscreen on my first monitor, the window extends a tiny bit onto the second monitor. Does anybody have a fix for this? EDIT: Here...
  5. change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?: i want to use pc with 1280x1024 and i want to use it in games with 1024x768 can i make it automatically changes when i open games ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-resolution-automatically-in-full/60c2b011-0d39-4584-bacc-12062296dbaa
  6. Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop

Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop: Maybe someone here can help me. I am using my Surface Book to remote into my desktop in my house. My problem is my desktop can't keep up with the resolution (3000x2000). I want to force the resolution to 1920x1280 but still keep the Remote Desktop full screen. Even if I edit...
  7. Problem with dual monitor screen resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with dual monitor screen resolution: In Windows 10 with a IntelR Hd Graphics. Both are identical hp monitor with same 1920 x 1080 native resolution. When I extend the display, for some reason both monitors take on the primary monitor's native resolution, leaving black bars above and below the work area on the...
  8. Screens are same size but different resolution.

Screens are same size but different resolution.: I have 2 screens, my main monitor that is 1440p, and a TV above it that is 1080p. They are identical in size, but due to their different resolutions windows detects the TV as being smaller. This means trying to move the mouse from the top right side of the monitor hits an...
  9. AU - odd discrepancy on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    AU - odd discrepancy on lock screen: I've updated two of my computers to UA now, with good success (so far, at least). One is a laptop running 10 Home, the other, a desktop/all-in-one running 10 Pro. On the laptop, when I click or slide the lock screen up to log in now, the background picture stays and the...
  10. Dual Monitors, Keeping Same Resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors, Keeping Same Resolution: I have a laptop with a resolution of 1600 by 900 and I am connecting it to an external dell monitor to duplicate the displays. 1600 by 900 isn't supported on the list of resolutions after the monitor is connected, so I created a custom one in the Intel graphics properties...