Windows 10: Dual screen process creation

Discus and support Dual screen process creation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using two screens and whenever I open an application (on either one of the screen), it opens in the last screen it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tough Squirrel, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Dual screen process creation

Hello,

I am currently using two screens and whenever I open an application (on either one of the screen), it opens in the last screen it's been closed in.

I would like every process created to open on the screen I've opened it in.

Thank you

:)

Tough Squirrel, Jul 10, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 10, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Dual screen process creation

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

The posted image suggests to me the process needs to back a step or two.

Berton, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Dual screen process creation

1. Dual screen process creation - Similar Threads - Dual screen process

2. Will windows defender interfere media creation tool process?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will windows defender interfere media creation tool process?: I am trying to download Windows 10 Home OS using media creation tool through USB not the ISO file. Should I disable Windows Defender Antivirus before downloading windows 10? because I am worried if windows defender will scan all the files downloaded as malware with media...
  3. Dual Screen Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Screen Issues: I'm running Windows 10 on my old Dell Inspiron laptop. I have an Asus monitor hooked up to it via HDMI and changed the settings so I can dual screen side by side. Lateley, when I open up my laptop, the display on the Asus is just fine, but the background and all my shortcuts...
  4. Dual screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screens: Hey, I have my laptop connected to a monitor, I have extended the screens for dual screen use. My mouse moves from the laptop to the monitor, all that shows on my monitor is the background photo. plus the bottom widgets. When I change screens, nothing changes on the monitor...
  5. Critical Process Died - Windows Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died - Windows Creation Tool not working: Im in a pinch. The PC is stuck on the BSOD Critical Process Died screen and every time I try to use WCT to repair it, it immediately goes to another BSOD error 0x000021a. I really don't know what to do. Ive tried every solution I've seen so far, including cmd and prioritizing...
  6. *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    *URGENT* Error In Recovery Drive Creation Process: Whenever I try to use Recovery Media Creator It detects USB neatly, and it even starts to copy files but after some time I get the following error as shown in the image. What is the reason and how to fix it? There are no available fixes on the internet?[ATTACH] Even there is...
  7. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen problem: Hi I have set up a dual screen on windows 10 latest updates with two sony monitors. I am using Premier Pro on it but the problem i have is that when i pull a panel across to screen no 2 and click on it. It disappears but if i click on the task bar on number one it re appears....
  8. Microsoft Account Creation Process Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Creation Process Question: I have just done a reset of Windows 10 Home. During the reset process, Windows 10 updated to version 1909 or whatever is the most current version. I did a full reset where I had Windows clean out all of my personal files so I could start fresh with my computer needs. When...
  9. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual screen problem: I am using two identical monitors via dvi & hdmi. Occasionally when I move a window (or tab from Chrome brower) from monitor 1 to monitor 2 maximising by dragging it to the top, top part of the screen becomes black and cannot see or click anything in top part of the window....
  10. Dual screen displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screen displays: I am running Windows 10 and have dual screens. When I booted up this morning, main desktop displayed correctly but 2nd screen was upside down. I rebooted, which corrected 2nd screen problem, but main screen is now blank. The second screen now only detects 1 computer and will...