Windows 10: Dual screen process creation

Discus and support Dual screen process creation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using two screens and whenever I open an application (on either one of the screen), it opens in the last screen it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tough Squirrel, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Dual screen process creation

Hello,

I am currently using two screens and whenever I open an application (on either one of the screen), it opens in the last screen it's been closed in.

I would like every process created to open on the screen I've opened it in.

Thank you

:)

Tough Squirrel, Jul 10, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 10, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Dual screen process creation

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

The posted image suggests to me the process needs to back a step or two.

Berton, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Dual screen process creation

1. Dual screen process creation - Similar Threads - Dual screen process

2. Dual screen: dim one but not the other?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen: dim one but not the other?: I have an 8" tablet I use when I teach. It is connected wirelessly via a Microsoft Display Adapter to a projector. Currently, both the tablet and the projector sleep after a few minutes. I then have to 'wake', login, re-connect to the projector, etc. Is there a way to have...
  3. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual screen problem: I am using two identical monitors via dvi & hdmi. Occasionally when I move a window (or tab from Chrome brower) from monitor 1 to monitor 2 maximising by dragging it to the top, top part of the screen becomes black and cannot see or click anything in top part of the window....
  4. screen saver on dual monitors

screen saver on dual monitors: this question was asked in January and has not been answered:windows 10 programs and apps work fine, my problem is the screen saver mode. I have dual monitor images but when the screen saver starts it only shows on the main monitor not the second one. How do I stretch the...
  5. dual screen problem with windows 10

dual screen problem with windows 10: I facing this annoying problem. Any help is highly appreciated. My machine is a dual boot machine. I am running Windows 10 along side with Ubuntu. I am, most of the time, working on Windows and rarely switching to Ubuntu currently at least. I am running them on dual...
  6. dual screen problem with windows 10

dual screen problem with windows 10: I facing this annoying problem. Any help is highly appreciated. My machine is a dual boot machine. I am running Windows 10 along side with Ubuntu. I am, most of the time, working on Windows and rarely switching to Ubuntu currently at least. I am running them on dual...
  7. Dual screen displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screen displays: I am running Windows 10 and have dual screens. When I booted up this morning, main desktop displayed correctly but 2nd screen was upside down. I rebooted, which corrected 2nd screen problem, but main screen is now blank. The second screen now only detects 1 computer and will...
  8. blue screen critical process died

blue screen critical process died: I had the technician coming in remotely to resue me and it crashed again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/blue-screen-critical-process-died/0f705754-f8f4-4fad-9045-d3060084254d
  9. Can't get dual screens setup.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't get dual screens setup.: Bad start to Anniversary update - messed up my dual screen setup. I used to have my two screens setup so I could run different programs on them. Now I can only have the same thing on both. No point in having two screens. Settings allows me to set same on both or only on 1...
  10. Dual Screen horizontal lines and tearing.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Screen horizontal lines and tearing.: Hello All I have a dual screen setup, with my desktop extended to a second monitor. A week or so after updating windows 10 with the creators update my dual screen set up is experiencing a large horizontal line traveling up one of my displays with shaking below. I have...