Windows 10: Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

Discus and support Dualshock controller Driver uninstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC. I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BouncyCreeper, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC.
    I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock drivers, which don't let you use any other
    bluetooth devices. I looked into device manager and couldn't find anything about the drivers.
    How do I uninstall them?

Note:
    Every tutorial I've seen relies on internal bluetooth, or windows 7/8. If you've found a tutorial that doeosn't, PLEASE TELL ME!

:)

BouncyCreeper, Feb 13, 2016

2. Driver help

Its safe, installed them previously on windows 7 (using libusb-win32-bin v1.2.6.0 (01/17/2012) inf-wizard.exe) so my dualshock controller would work with pcsx2 (ps2 emulator) wich has a dualshock native mode (libusb required) n there where no problems
    whatsoever (aside from controller compatibility due to certain drivers needing to be installed aswell, mainly the drivers from motionjoy (optional) to make the controller compatible with windows games (other than pcsx2) that only support xbox 360 controllers
    and don't support native dualshock 3 controllers that use libusb drivers and an optional driver from the )

MatthewGood, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Multiple BSODs from DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

In addition to DualShock controller, I would suggest uninstalling your Ethernet driver too from Qualcomm.

Drivers | Qualcomm

Your Ds4Windows Driver+Ethernet drivers date back to 2013, you must install a newer driver if it is available.

Let us know how it goes.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2016
Thema:

Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

1. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall - Similar Threads - Dualshock controller Driver

2. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  3. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  4. Dualshock 4 Controllers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dualshock 4 Controllers not working: ps4 controllers or Dualshock 4 controllers are not working. I've tried multiple cables and controllers. Even though Xbox controller's work perfectly. Controllers come up as an audio device. My controllers were working until out of no where during a game of Call Of Duty...
  5. Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC: Hello. I have been unable to connect my controller to my pc via Bluetooth. I am using a Bluetooth USB dongle, the brand is Techkey and it's the USB 4.0 Adapter. I have ran the program for the driver that they have on their website and the program is set up. It does not seem...
  6. Issues with DualShock 4 wireless controller

Issues with DualShock 4 wireless controller: After having small issues connecting my PS4 controller wirelessly, I accidentally deleted the PS4 ccontroller driver from my computer. Oddly enough, the controller still works most of the time, both plugged in and wirelessly. But sometimes it says "driver error" in Bluetooth...
  7. DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.

DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.: So my ps4 controller will no longer connect to my Windows 10 PC, and two weeks ago it was just fine when I last used it. The controller will give off the yellow light that fades immediately, or if the controller is not charged it will charge. I've already searched this forum...
  8. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall controller drivers: Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hij97y/unable_to_uninstall_controller_drivers/
  9. Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled controller drivers, and now controller won't work: I did a very dumb thing. My DS4 controller ran out of charge and wouldn't work, but I didn't know it had no charge so I removed+deleted the "Wireless Controller" device under "Devices and Printers". My controller is recognized by Windows 10 and can work with DS4Windows on...
  10. How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC: I just downloaded the Batman Arkham Collection on my laptop and I can't get my controller to work. I connected the controller with a USB cord and it automatically installed the tool kit needed without me having to download it. This is my 1st time connecting a controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall all controller drivers windows 10 dualshock 4

2. uninstall dualshock drivers