Windows 10: Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide

Discus and support Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] NO MOUSE FIX/BYPASS - Really not a fix until I present a way for FS Completely but until then. Targeted Platform: Windows 10No Mouse /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Partakith, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Partakith Win User

Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide

Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10  No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide 90de6f70-2068-4418-8c05-de0dee5ac53e?upload=true.png

NO MOUSE FIX/BYPASS - Really not a fix until I present a way for FS Completely but until then.

Targeted Platform: Windows 10No Mouse / Resolution Semi-FixFix Ver. 0.5 - Not Complete YetWill Hopefully Update Allowing FS
    Found By: [Other People] & MeGame By Microsoft StudiosFILES WILL BE REMOVED IF MS REQUESTS ME TO DO SO.Currently Allows Windowed Maximized With Top Border

Video: Video Link

Step One: Open Documents\My Games\Dungeon Siege 2\DungeonSiege2.ini by right clicking and editing with notepad

Step Two: Add the below after your driver description: ​

fullscreen = false​

width = 1920​

height = 1080​

bpp = 32​

regrequest_sp = true​

optout = true​

Step Three: Change the resolution to your desired one Currently: 1920x1080​

Step Four: Save the .ini file​

Step Five:

Open your Dungeon Siege 2 Base Directory

For Example: Steam\steamapps\common\nameofgame\

Detail Gas File

Download the Gas file and replace your base directory one saving a backup to be safe.

Step Six:​

If Your Native Resolution is 1920x1080​

You're Just About Ready. Skip Step Seven if so.​

Step Seven: With your differing resolution you will need to open the gas file you downloaded​

using notepad or another similar program. replace the 1920x1080 resolutions found in the first maybe 30 lines at the top then save and start from steam should appear as it does in the above video.​

STEP EIGHT:​

If you would like to feel as close to Fullscreen as possible right click your windows taskbar go to settings and set to autohide. ​

Step Nine: Dungeon Siege 2 May Occasionally Shrink itself to the tiny window during cutscenes and such. simply double click the top border to fix it​

PS: Do note using other resolutions than default can lead to some in game menus not working 100% to size due to the game being optimized for FS.​

As Displayed In The Title Screen In The Above Video.​

:)

Partakith, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Mbgny Win User

Dungeon siege 2 lost mouse on startup

Have about the same issue myself.

1: When I'm tabbed into the game no, when I tab out it works as normal.

2: No, currently it's only dungeon siege 2 for me.

3: Only the automatic updates when you turn the PC off.

4: Tried to reinstall the expantion with no success.

Allso unpluggin my xbox controller, no success.

Unplugged and replugged my mouse, the mouse now appears but seem to me magnetized to the corners, and if moved fast enought I could get it to another corner, and have the mouse flickering to the center of the screen.

Mbgny, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Mbgny Win User

Found a somewhat solution to it.

By forcing the game to go windowed it worked for me.

1, create a shortcut if you allready don't have any.

2, right click and go to properties, shortcut tab.

3, in target box, at the end write " fullscreen=false" and yes, the space is needed.

4, start dungeon siege 2 from that shortcut and it should work.

Mbgny, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide

Thank you, thank you, thaaannkk YOOOOU!

MichaelHarwood17, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide

1. Dungeon Siege 2: Windows 10 No Mouse/Resolution-Fix Guide - Similar Threads - Dungeon Siege Mouse

2. Fix Dungeon Defenders 2 Connection Timed Out error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dungeon Defenders 2 Connection Timed Out error: [IMG]Some gamers are not able to play the Dungeon Defenders 2 game due to internet connectivity issues. Whenever they launch the game, they see the “Connection Timed Out” error. This error occurs due to game server issues or internet connection issues. If you are getting this...
  3. Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass: All rights reserved to the original content owners. Base game not included and can be purchased elsewhere. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World - WikipediaContent has been posted here only due to the fact the patch is mostly only coming from shady sources that attempt to negatively...
  4. Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass: All rights reserved to the original content owners. Base game not included and can be purchased elsewhere. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World - WikipediaContent has been posted here only due to the fact the patch is mostly only coming from shady sources that attempt to negatively...
  5. Dungeon Keepers 2 on Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Keepers 2 on Win10?: I got the installation CD for Dungeon Keeper 2 from someone. However, I can't play this game on my PC so can someone give me a hint how it works? I know that the game is from 1999 and I have Win10 and the problems may be due to that but not how to fix it. Dungeon Keepers 2...
  6. Windows 10 guide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  7. installation CDs and Dungeon Siege II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installation CDs and Dungeon Siege II: Good afternoon. I have the installation CDs and Dungeon Siege II access key, but two CDs are very scratched and I am no longer able to download the game. I wonder how I can solve the problem. Thanks....
  8. Dungeon Keeper 2 and Windows 10 Error #0xc0000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Keeper 2 and Windows 10 Error #0xc0000142: I am trying to install my CD of Duneon Keeper 2 to my Window 10 PC. I have followed all the fixes listed in this thread. No matter what I do I receive the following "The application was unable to start correctly. Error #0xc0000142. Any input would be appreciated....
  9. installazione dungeon keeper 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installazione dungeon keeper 2: ho un nuovo pc con finestra 10,ho acquistato dungeon keeper 2 e durante l'installazione arrivo circa al 70% e mi appare la scritta "errore 1"..... come posso risolvere?...
  10. can't run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10: I'm trying to play an old Windows 95/98 game on my new Windows 10 laptop. I've installed it but when I click Play I get the do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your pc* popup. I say yes but it loops back to the game's start up window...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. dungeon siege 2 resolution fix

3. dungeon siege 2 fullscreen=false

4. dungeon siege 2 para windows 10