Windows 10: Duplicate Drive show

Discus and support Duplicate Drive show in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does drive F & G show up twice in navigation pane? They are external HDs. [img] 38720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clint, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Duplicate Drive show

Why does drive F & G show up twice in navigation pane? They are external HDs.

Duplicate Drive show [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Jan 25, 2016

2. sdhc cards erratic now including usb pkback

We suggest that you try the resolution provided by Abdul_Malik to fix duplicate drive issue with Windows 10 on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 25, 2016
  3. NC2016 Win User
    Duplicate external Back Up Drive

After the Windows10 was installed on our Windows 8 computer, have now noticed the external back up drive is duplicated and it has stopped backing up (still have plenty of room on storage). Also whenever I plug in a USB stick it shows as duplicated.

Any suggestions for help? If I delete one will the other still be there?

nancy

NC2016, Jan 25, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Duplicate Drive show

5. Clint Win User
    Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate Drive show

1. Duplicate Drive show - Similar Threads - Duplicate Drive show

2. Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management: Hello everyone. I want to delete Windows M: drive that same size of Windows C: Original drive but I found that cannot delete it and I checked in disk management that not showing also.I'm hoping there is a solution for this. Thanks in advance....
  3. Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management: Hello everyone. I want to delete Windows M: drive that same size of Windows C: Original drive but I found that cannot delete it and I checked in disk management that not showing also.I'm hoping there is a solution for this. Thanks in advance....
  4. Duplicate drive description.

Duplicate drive description.: My system will not boot as it shows the one of the disk has a duplicate description of another drive type. How can I correct the disk with the bad id? The drive with the correct description is a .5 tb ssd and the drive with it's duplicated description is a 1 tb ssd....
  5. duplicate drive letters

duplicate drive letters: I have tried all the suggestions I found on the Internet and the drive letters still show. I renamed the registry entry to .old. Restarted my computer, reset the task manager. Why isn't it working or what else do I need to do to get ride of the duplicate letters?Thank...
  6. Duplicate drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate drives: I have duplicate drives showing. I have followed advice available on web, but file F5FB2C77- etc is not shown. I have Windows 10 64 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-drives/ad02c082-e92a-4b7f-bdfd-21ab04e80154
  7. Duplicate drives

Duplicate drives: I have duplicate drives showing. I have followed advice available on web, but file F5FB2C77- etc is not shown. I have Windows 10 64 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-drives/ad02c082-e92a-4b7f-bdfd-21ab04e80154
  8. Duplicate drives

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Duplicate drive letter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate drive letter: I have followed regedit route but there is no key F5FB2C77.. shown under Delegate folders. Window 10 64 bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/duplicate-drive-letter/e43efcc0-8fb2-4d3a-8e72-b8d8d832e0e7
  10. Duplicate D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate D:\ drive: Hi Everyone, I posted this on the Microsoft Community site as well, but then I found these forums and they seem a lot more active so I thought I might have a better shot here. So I have a problem where I accidentally created a duplicate of my D: \ drive. This is not...