Windows 10: Duplicate Drive show

Discus and support Duplicate Drive show in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does drive F & G show up twice in navigation pane? They are external HDs. [img] 38720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clint, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Clint Win User

Duplicate Drive show

Why does drive F & G show up twice in navigation pane? They are external HDs.

Duplicate Drive show [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Jan 25, 2016

2. sdhc cards erratic now including usb pkback

We suggest that you try the resolution provided by Abdul_Malik to fix duplicate drive issue with Windows 10 on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 25, 2016
  3. NC2016 Win User
    Duplicate external Back Up Drive

After the Windows10 was installed on our Windows 8 computer, have now noticed the external back up drive is duplicated and it has stopped backing up (still have plenty of room on storage). Also whenever I plug in a USB stick it shows as duplicated.

Any suggestions for help? If I delete one will the other still be there?

nancy

NC2016, Jan 25, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Duplicate Drive show

5. Clint Win User
    Clint, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate Drive show

1. Duplicate Drive show - Similar Threads - Duplicate Drive show

2. Even more duplicate drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Even more duplicate drives.: Hi, When I had Chromebook Recovery Utility on, My laptop crashed.(BSOD) Thats the main point. But here's the real problem. Once "Google" said the app would erase the USB drive, It didint. So it said "Unable to partition USB drive." (Or something like that.) After that...
  3. duplicate One Drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    duplicate One Drive files: I have two drives in my HP desktop. One is an SSD with the OS. The other is a disk drive with my data. I have One Drive on the data drive with my documents and pictures. However, for some reason, there is another One Drive folder with the same files on the SSD under...
  4. Duplicate drive listed in explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate drive listed in explorer.: I had read some good tutorials on how to remove unwanted items from the side explorer navigation pane and was interested if someone knows how to remove a duplicate of a drive showing up? Here is what I am dealing with: [img] The duplicate listing of Drive F: which is a...
  5. Duplicate drive listed in explorer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate drive listed in explorer.: I had read some good tutorials on how to remove unwanted items from the side explorer pane and was interested if someone knows how to remove a duplicate of a drive showing up? Here is what I am dealing with: [img] The duplicate listing of Drive F: which is a USB Flash...
  6. Duplicate drive letter

Duplicate drive letter: I have followed regedit route but there is no key F5FB2C77.. shown under Delegate folders. Window 10 64 bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/duplicate-drive-letter/e43efcc0-8fb2-4d3a-8e72-b8d8d832e0e7
  7. Calendar app shows duplicate events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...
  8. Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app showing duplicate calendars: Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side...
  9. Duplicate Drive Entries in Explorer

Duplicate Drive Entries in Explorer: Here is a screen shot of the left hand panel of File Explorer. Note it shows two entries for My Passport 1TB (X*Smile. That is, of course, my external USB drive. When I open either one of them the same file and folder list appears Why does that drive it show up twice? And,...
  10. Duplicate D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate D:\ drive: Hi Everyone, I posted this on the Microsoft Community site as well, but then I found these forums and they seem a lot more active so I thought I might have a better shot here. So I have a problem where I accidentally created a duplicate of my D: \ drive. This is not...