Windows 10: Duplicate e-mail address

Discus and support Duplicate e-mail address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AngelaN1, Aug 14, 2018.

1. AngelaN1 Win User

Duplicate e-mail address

I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google and added my gmail account, but how is it possible that she has the same address as mine??? And if I can see her information, can she see mine?? All I need to do is change the language from English to Portuguese. I need to know how I can delete her access from my Hotmail account.

:)

AngelaN1, Aug 14, 2018

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 25, 2018
  3. labrady Win User
    Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

labrady, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Duplicate e-mail address

windows mail e-mail addresses

Hi Marque lor,

thanks for the reply to my problem. I am using mail for windows app . I have also tried using outlook My contacts in "people" show the correct e-mail addresses but when trying to send e mail to friends I click in the "to" box and a wrong e-mail address
    comes up. I cannot delete nor edit this list. I am totally confused!!

cheers..........................rodney bennett

RODNEYBENNETT1, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate e-mail address

1. Duplicate e-mail address - Similar Threads - Duplicate mail address

2. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  3. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  4. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  5. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  6. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  7. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  8. New e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    New e-mail address: I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-e-mail-address/afae0d28-ed3d-47c7-ac49-7cadd7055493
  9. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...