Windows 10: Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

Discus and support Duplicate Entries in Reliability History? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since 2 days ago I've started getting duplicate entries in Reliability History for installed apps - see below. Why is this? [img] 117011 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

Since 2 days ago I've started getting duplicate entries in Reliability History for installed apps - see below. Why is this?

Duplicate Entries in Reliability History? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Jerry8A Win User

File History - Deleting Entries

File History

Can I delete current individual Document entries in File History and still have File History work properly for future listings and maintain my old listings?

Another tech forum said:
    "File History keeps a database of all the files backed up. Since you manually deleted data in the File History folder (My Documents), the database and file store would be out of sync."

Do you agree?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Show Your Reliability History

Hippsie here's my check list:
    1. SFC/DISM
    2. Manuel time sync in Date & Time in the CPL
    3. WSReset
    4. Open up Task Schedular and run these:

Duplicate Entries in Reliability History? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

Reliability history of updates apps

I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does for most recent ones. For example mail calendar app updates the other day and it's name listed correctly in reliability history but today films tv, Skype and sway apps updated and just got this gobbledegook application-blah blah-submission. This isn't very helpful from Microsoft. I tested all our machines and this is across the board frustratingly

Scottyboy99, Aug 31, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate Entries in Reliability History?

1. Duplicate Entries in Reliability History? - Similar Threads - Duplicate Entries Reliability

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  6. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Duplication of entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication of entries: Last week, I was told my One Drive was almost full. I found that most of the entries had duplicated themselves. It took hours to go through and eliminate all of the duplicates. Whenever I add a photo to an album, if it begins a sync cycle, the photo duplicates itself, but...
  8. Reliability History entry since yesterday

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability History entry since yesterday: Version 1909 Build .535 Home. Since yesterday every time I log in I get an entry in the Reliability History chart. It's happening on two different computers. I don't know of any changes and it doesn't seem to be affecting anything. [img] Any clues or anyone else seeing...
  9. reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  10. Reliability history not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability history not working: When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in the last build also. 5052