Windows 10: Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process

Discus and support Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I noticed that I have two Epson Status Monitor processes running in the background. [img] I've already tried to disable this process from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by satchmo, Aug 16, 2015.

1. satchmo Win User

Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process

I noticed that I have two Epson Status Monitor processes running in the background.

Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process [​IMG]

I've already tried to disable this process from startup, but they are loaded anyway. In fact, both processes are loaded. I also noticed that one process is labeled V3 and the other one V5.

Do I really need this process running for my network printer to work? If not, how can I permanently disable it?

:)

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015

2. how do I check my ink levels on my printer Epson DX5050 it did it automatically until Micro soft updated my computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: control printers

Hit Enter

Right-click your Epson printer’s name and click “Properties” on the submenu. Click “Printing Preferences” and then click the “Maintenance” tab.

Click the icon next to Epson Status Monitor. Your printer’s ink levels graphic appears under the heading “Ink Levels.” Click the “OK” button to close Epson Status Monitor. Click the “OK” button to close your Epson printer’s Printing Preferences dialog box.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update broke Epson network printer status

By the way, I can see the printer's ink levels by going to the printer's IP address (192.168.1.74) in my browser.

The root problem, apparently, is that the Epson Status Monitor offers no way to enter an IP address. Instead, it is "searching" the local network, but--I suspect--the update to Windows Defender Firewall blocks such "searching." Again I emphasize that I
    was able to get the scanning capability working again by entering the device's IP address manually--but the Epson Status Monitor does not offer a way to do that.

BeSkepticalOfAll, Aug 16, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Usually that comes from the printer software suite. I don't know what model you have, but if it's an AIO, then the software suite gives you access to scanner, fax, and also monitors your ink levels. Not sure why you'd have 2 of them, unless the "fax" function is treated as a second device. Some AIOs will show the fax as a separate device in Devices and Printers. If it's not an AIO and just a plain printer, you could uninstall Epson software and just use the printer driver. Might want to ask Epson to get specifics.

simrick, Aug 16, 2015
  5. satchmo Win User
    Thanks for the suggestion.

satchmo, Aug 16, 2015
  6. simrick Win User
    You're quite welcome. Let us know what you find out.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process - Similar Threads - Duplicate Epson Status

2. duplicate processes in the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  3. duplicate processes in the task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  4. Monitor Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Status: I have a dual monitor setup, one being the AOC C27G2Z that refuses to show a display. The screen remains black, but programs do run underneath the black screen. I have restarted multiple times, connected to a different computer, nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?...
  5. Monitor Status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Status: I have a dual monitor setup, one being the AOC C27G2Z that refuses to show a display. The screen remains black, but programs do run underneath the black screen. I have restarted multiple times, connected to a different computer, nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?...
  6. Monitor Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. duplicated processes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    duplicated processes: Good morning, I have a question today i looked into my task manager and noticed that windows has several processes running with the same name. Is it normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/duplicated-processes/86ebc626-a937-4a22-b79c-fe89804767da
  8. Excessive Duplicate Processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive Duplicate Processes: Noticed a few days ago, seeing an excessive amount of duplicates of several programs I use in task manager under details. Like 7 copies of steam, 6 of spotify, 8 of firefox when i only have 4 tabs open, etc. any thoughts? Also i dont think i should have literally 60+...
  9. Duplication of Processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplication of Processes: Is anyone also experiencing the problem whereby tasks like: 1. Anti-malware service executable 2. WDI Service Host This is causing problems because it's eating up my ram and l need help with stopping this submitted by /u/Bongzeee [link] [comments]...
  10. slui.exe process is duplicated a lot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slui.exe process is duplicated a lot: When i open the task Manager i can see up to 100 Windows registration processes, each consuming 2-0,5 mb of ram. The original program is slui.exe in the System32 folder. What is causing this? My Windows is not activated, and i did not even try to do anything. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson status monitor 2 running twice

2. epson status monitor startup

3. multipule epson status monitor 3 in startup

4. duplicate epson status monitor,
  5. epson status monitor showing twice in startup,
  6. epson monitor duplication,
  7. duplicate status monitor in,
  8. duplicate epson status monitor 3 in startup