Windows 10: Duplicate folders in user directory after 1803 update

Discus and support Duplicate folders in user directory after 1803 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone else seeing this? The duplicates are actually OneDrive folders. 109495 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vram, May 6, 2018.

1. vram Win User

Duplicate folders in user directory after 1803 update

Anyone else seeing this? The duplicates are actually OneDrive folders.

:)

vram, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate folders in user directory after 1803 update

1. Duplicate folders in user directory after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Duplicate folders user

2. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users: Good day all,I have been finding multiple devices doing the same thing. But the problems that are reported are all different. Even different machines Desktop, or Laptop. All are showing the issue of multiple user profiles with the same name only differentiate by the ending...
  3. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users: Good day all,I have been finding multiple devices doing the same thing. But the problems that are reported are all different. Even different machines Desktop, or Laptop. All are showing the issue of multiple user profiles with the same name only differentiate by the ending...
  4. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Duplicated user folders

Duplicated user folders: Hey everyone. Here's my issue: I changed the location of my Documents folder, more specifically the one that shows up in Quick Access, away from OneDrive, but I found that there's a second Documents folder that's still set to the OneDrive folder even tho I deleted it and...
  6. Duplicated user folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicated user folders: Hey everyone. Here's my issue: I changed the location of my Documents folder, more specifically the one that shows up in Quick Access, away from OneDrive, but I found that there's a second Documents folder that's still set to the OneDrive folder even tho I deleted it and...
  7. Duplicated user folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Duplicate user folder on desktop

Duplicate user folder on desktop: I recently reinstalled windows 10 21H1 because I had some system file corruption. After I was sure everything was ok I removed Windows.old using the remove function in settings/storage/temp files. I noticed that there is a folder on my desktop with my user name. It is the...
  9. Weird User Folder in Users Directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird User Folder in Users Directory: I have noticed that in my Users directory that the folder name for one of my users is "DESKTOP.7MODD72". Anyone have any experience with this happening? If so, what caused it? Windows 10 - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 submitted by /u/e-_-v [link] [comments]...
  10. User folders duplicates solution?

in Windows 10 Support
    User folders duplicates solution?: Hello there! Straight to the point: In Win10 I've set the default location for docs, music, videos, and pictures to be on my second drive "D" in the "Change where new content is saved" settings and now I have D:/Niko/(all of the above). But when I go to C:/Users/Niko I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate onedrive folder after windows update