Windows 10: Duplicate listings

Discus and support Duplicate listings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is probably a simple click in the folders view window, but I don't know which one it is. See the pic. I've got duplicate listings in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by miata54, Nov 10, 2017.

1. miata54 Win User

Duplicate listings

I know this is probably a simple click in the folders view window, but I don't know which one it is. See the pic. I've got duplicate listings in the main part of the window that are all in the Navigation pane. All I want to do is eliminate the duplicates (folders & drives) in the main part of the window. How is that done?

Thanks

:)

miata54, Nov 10, 2017

2. WP8, Duplicate Songs, Wrong Listings with a 32GB MicroSD card - Any hope of an update?

I have the same problem with a Ativ S and a 16 Gb sd card.

After a hard reset everything looks alright but after a day or so the problem is back. It must be a bug in wp8. So Microsoft do something about it. Lots of users have the same problem. The photo's are also multiplied to 10 times ore more. Don't remove one
    ! they are all gone. On the pc you see only one.

i don't like this and hope for a solution tomorrow!

Zeilboot46, Nov 10, 2017
  3. WP8, Duplicate Songs, Wrong Listings with a 32GB MicroSD card - Any hope of an update?

I can confirm that. Even with gdr3 on a Lumia 820, still trouble with double media files, for me at least double music files (music on SD card).

I'd like to know, what windows phone support on twitter will say..,

buddlersen, Nov 10, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Duplicate listings

Click on the little down arrows beside the words Folders and Devices and Drives...

dmholt57, Nov 10, 2017
  5. miata54 Win User
    I knew it was simple! Thanks

miata54, Nov 10, 2017
  6. miata54 Win User
    OK, now the question: how do I get rid of the two main folders left behind, Folders and Devices? I've right clicked but find no option to delete.

miata54, Nov 11, 2017
  7. You don't get rid of them at all.

The nav bar on the left shows that you've highlighted THIS PC.
    Therefore, the job of the main panel on the right is to show you what's inside THIS PC.
    So naturally it is showing your the answer: "Folders" and "Devices".

margrave55, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate listings

1. Duplicate listings - Similar Threads - Duplicate listings

2. What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?: When I open apps setting in my windows 11 control panel why I see a lot of duplicate app entries, and these are not even apps so why are they even showing up here? Following are screenshots:...
  3. What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?: When I open apps setting in my windows 11 control panel why I see a lot of duplicate app entries, and these are not even apps so why are they even showing up here? Following are screenshots:...
  4. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  5. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  6. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  8. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  9. How to delete duplicate System Tray Icon list from Windows 11 Settings?

How to delete duplicate System Tray Icon list from Windows 11 Settings?: I just uninstalled Anydesk application from my computer and wonder why this system tray icon is still listed.I tried removing them from the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify. but it is still in the...
  10. How to delete duplicate System Tray Icon list from Windows 11 Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete duplicate System Tray Icon list from Windows 11 Settings?: I just uninstalled Anydesk application from my computer and wonder why this system tray icon is still listed.I tried removing them from the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify. but it is still in the...