Windows 10: Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

Discus and support Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt_L_Bennett, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either being disconnected or the display options changed from Duplicate to Extended/Disconnected. This has also occurred on Promethean Inactive screens/boards. This problem does seem to stabilise somewhat with having two monitors and an interactive board. I was just wondering whether anyone else has come across such problems before and would have any advice to offer. Currently we are running Windows 10 1909 Education across the board, with the latest In

:)

Matt_L_Bennett, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Sher Amo Win User

duplicating monitor

Hi,

Your concern about projecting your display to another monitor can be due to the configuration of your device and/or the setup that you're using.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What’s the current resolution of your display settings in your device? To check, right-click on the blank area of the desktop, choose
      Display settings and click Advanced display settings.
    • If any, what error messages did you receive when selecting duplicate? If possible, can you send us a screenshot of it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the built-in diagnostic tool in Windows 10 or the Windows 10 Troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Hardware and
      Sound.
    • Find Hardware and Devices and click on it.

The troubleshooter will perform a diagnostic process on your system that will check and fix issues related to your device.
    If the troubleshooter finds any issues, it'll be listed in the result with additional instructions you may need to follow. However, in most cases, the troubleshooter will find and apply fixes automatically.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Dec 1, 2023
  3. ErinMK Win User
    Duplicate monitors

I have a surface pro 3 that just updated itself. After it updated my screen will no longer duplicate to my external screen. I can't even find the setting to do that any longer. I've tried to restore to an earlier time but I am unable to, I get an error
    saying it can not restore. Any suggestions on how to get the monitors to duplicate? I am operating on Windows 8.1.

ErinMK, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Alexx Win User

Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

Windows 7 - Cannot duplicate the monitor to my Samsung LCD

Hello, everyone!
    I'm trying to duplicate a monitor to my Samsung LCD but Windows 7 says that it's unable to save the changes each time I click APPLY after selecting DUPLICATE screens option. WIN+P also doesn't work - I can only see what's going on either on my pc monitor (in Projector Only mode) or TV (in Computer Only Mode).

Both TV and monitor are using 1920x1200 resolution and they are connected via HDMI 1.4, Graphic Card is MSI Radeon 6950.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Alexx, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

1. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection - Similar Threads - Duplicate Monitors Disconnection

2. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection: Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either being disconnected or the display options changed from Duplicate to Extended/Disconnected. This has also occurred on Promethean...
  3. TV as duplicate monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TV as duplicate monitor: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  4. TV as duplicate monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TV as duplicate monitor: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  5. MONITORS DISCONNECTED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MONITORS DISCONNECTED: Hi, until now everything was fine until everything worked yesterday and suddenly when I turn on csgo it all still works after I connect to some online map so the monitors disconnect but I hear the sound and discord the meeting but I don't want to connect the monitors. I have...
  6. MONITORS DISCONNECTED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MONITORS DISCONNECTED: Hi, until now everything was fine until everything worked yesterday and suddenly when I turn on csgo it all still works after I connect to some online map so the monitors disconnect but I hear the sound and discord the meeting but I don't want to connect the monitors. I have...
  7. Multiple Monitors Duplicate

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple Monitors Duplicate: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.844 On Dell Laptop with Dell Docking Station. Two Monitors using HDMI input, one from laptop and 2nd one from Docking Station. When I select DUPLICATE on 2 and 3 it only Duplicates on 2 and on 3 it Extends. [img] 175399
  8. Multiple Monitors Duplicate

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Monitors Duplicate: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.844 On Dell Laptop with Dell Docking Station. Two Monitors using HDMI input, one from laptop and 2nd one from Docking Station. When I select DUPLICATE on 2 and 3 it only Duplicates on 2 and on 3 it Extends. [img] 175399
  9. Duplicate monitor display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...
  10. monitor disconnecting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor disconnecting: My set up was working fine & then it suddenly stopped working I am running Win 10 on my desktop with a DVI cable to my monitor & an HDMI cable to a Kramer switch box which then goes to my projector I can boot up fine, & run my projection software, but as soon as I turn the...