Windows 10: duplicate

Discus and support duplicate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Hi everyone When I plug anything into my USB ports, I am getting a duplicate showing [see attached]. How do I stop this from happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by calmat, Sep 26, 2016.

1. calmat Win User

duplicate

duplicate [​IMG]
    Hi everyone

When I plug anything into my USB ports, I am getting a duplicate showing [see attached].
    How do I stop this from happening.

Regards

:)

calmat, Sep 26, 2016

2. How To Avoid Duplicate Calendar and contacts Entries When Synching My phone The Audiovox PPC6600 with my pc using windows7 and Ofice2010?

How To Avoid Duplicate Calendar and contacts Entries When Synching My phoneThe Audiovox PPC6600
    with my pc using windows7 and Ofice2010?

My device is Windows mobile 2003 second edition

Evrey time I coneect through USB cable duplicate calendars and contacts on my pc and my phone Use tobe I was using windows xp with active sync give you an option duplicate, replace or only the new info. Bud with mobile device 6.1 automatically sync
    no options about sync.

duplicate sync, Sep 26, 2016
  3. DaveM007 Win User
    Organizing photos in Windows 10

The Pictures in photo app are duplicates, right ! That take up disk space, right. In the Last Import file, are they duplicates to? To create an album, am I creating a duplicate of a duplicate from an original!
    And are all these duplicates using more disk space? I really don't want duplicates, unless I choose to.

Your help would be appreciated

DaveM007, Sep 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

duplicate

Hi, this is a minor bug, been around from earliest days of Win 10.
    Solved Duplicate Drive show - Windows 10 Forums

Search the forum for 'duplicate drives' - you will find more threads like yours.

While you can stop it happening, it tends to come back.

If you are unhappy seeing it, you could use an alternative file manager.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2016
  5. calmat Win User
    hello Dalchina

thanks for your help, I have solved it with the link you sent me.

Regards

calmat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

duplicate

1. duplicate - Similar Threads - duplicate

2. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  3. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  4. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  6. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  7. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  8. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  9. How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.: Hi,I'm not exactly sure how to explain this, but here goes. I was doing some routine maintenance on my wife's computer and noticed that her desktop has a folder labeled with her name and is a duplicate of the folder found in This PC > Windows 10 C: > Users.I don't know how...
  10. How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.

How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.: Hi,I'm not exactly sure how to explain this, but here goes. I was doing some routine maintenance on my wife's computer and noticed that her desktop has a folder labeled with her name and is a duplicate of the folder found in This PC > Windows 10 C: > Users.I don't know how...