Windows 10: During print screen Save to OneDrive popup

Discus and support During print screen Save to OneDrive popup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I do a print screen I get the following: [img] If I choose Save to OneDrive the setting is remembered by OneDrive and I never see this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tracit99, Jul 18, 2017.

1. tracit99 Win User

During print screen Save to OneDrive popup

When I do a print screen I get the following:

During print screen Save to OneDrive popup [​IMG]

If I choose Save to OneDrive the setting is remembered by OneDrive and I never see this popup again. Is there any way to reset this so that I see the Save to OneDrive popup again?

:)

tracit99, Jul 18, 2017

2. Snip Tool Ctrl Print Screen stopped working

See if disabling the option "Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive" in OneDrive settings help.

Refer: OneDrive has hijacked my Print Screen key

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Print screen settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are looking for some changes in the print screen settings so that the pictures go to the OneDrive instead of DropBox. I will try to help you with this issue.

When you press the Print Screen key...the screenshot is copied to your Windows Clipboard. Each successive capture replaces the last. If you wish to save these screenshots they must be pasted into a program that can save them Windows Paint for
    example.

Suggest you to save the print screen images directly in the OneDrive folder located in File Explorer to check if that helps.

Further, in the OneDrive settings window, flip to the “Auto save” tab and check the box to enable “automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive”. Click ok to save the setting.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 18, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

PrintScrn is taking a shot of your screen and copying it to the Clipboard [only one at a time, next try erases the first]. Usually a simple screenshot in this manner doesn't yet have a name so how can it be saved? But then I have no need for OneDrive.

I open Paint/MSPaint [not the new version] and click the Paste button then I can manipulate the result and Save or Save as or choose not to save depending upon my need at the time. I use Paint this way at least twice each morning to print the daily newspaper's puzzles for my wife to work as we have the eEdition subscription.

Berton, Jul 19, 2017
  5. tracit99 Win User
    I understand how print screen and alt print screen work. I just wanted to know if there is a way to get this Save to OneDrive popup back?

tracit99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. During print screen Save to OneDrive popup - Similar Threads - During print screen

2. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  3. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  4. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back: After I press print screen key and I get this promptabove image. I want to ask if I click "save to onedrive" or "no thanks", then the next time when I click the print screen key, I believe I will not see this promptabove image again. And at that time I want to get this prompt...
  5. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back: After I press print screen key and I get this promptabove image. I want to ask if I click "save to onedrive" or "no thanks", then the next time when I click the print screen key, I believe I will not see this promptabove image again. And at that time I want to get this prompt...
  6. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Printing a saved Print Screen item

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing a saved Print Screen item: Hello. Have used Print Screen forever. Love it. However, last two days now, when I select a PrintScreen document saved usually to my desktop, there is a white blank area regardless if I select Potrait or Landscape. I have checked all the settings and nothing seems to fix...
  8. Print screen saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print screen saving: After I click "Print screen" a window pops up where I can do a rectangular snip. After taking that snip by dragging my mouse over what I wanted a picture of the picture isn't saved to any folder. I've heard it saves it to your clipboard? Not to sure what that is. Please help....
  9. How to change Print Screen to default in JPG Format when saving to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Print Screen to default in JPG Format when saving to OneDrive?: When I press the PrtSc (Print Screen) key in Windows 10 it save a Screenshot in my "OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots" folder as a PNG. I want it to save as a JPG....
  10. Print screen not working because of OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print screen not working because of OneDrive: I've already looked through a bunch of posts about this but none actually fixing the problem. I've been using print screen to screenshot for 2 years now and the one time I log into OneDrive it forces the screenshots to go to that folder. Who's idea was it to have this...