Windows 10: Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10

Discus and support Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys this problem is totally annoying me. My laptops cd/dvd burner will not burn blank cd or even read them. I have tried updated drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by beth35, Aug 9, 2016.

1. beth35 Win User

Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10

Hi guys this problem is totally annoying me. My laptops cd/dvd burner will not burn blank cd or even read them. I have tried updated drivers from device manger & even uninstalling and reinstalling. Im at a loss.

PLEASE HELP!
    Thanks
    Beth *Smile

:)

beth35, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Kaoru24 Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize blank bluray disks or play bluray disks previously burned from the same burner

I have a twist to a Windows 10 issue with dvd burners.

My LG BH10LS30 burner shows up as an available drive. It burns and plays regular dvds. It also recognizes and plays purchased bluray dvds.

However, it is not recognizing blank bluray disks (used memorex and and sony) and will not play bluray disks previously burned from the same burner

Thanks in advance for your help!

Gary

Kaoru24, Aug 9, 2016
  3. dalchina New Member

Hello, how are you trying to burn a DVD, and what are you trying to burn to it?

If you put a non-blank disk in, can you see your DVD drive in explorer? What happens if you open it?

(Screenshots are helpful where appropriate).

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User
    What type of media are you using. Sometimes the computer might not like RW+ or RW- so its important to get the right media your optical drive can use.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dvd burner will not burn in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dvd burner burn

2. Burning a DVD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a DVD in Windows 10: I have a program which allows me to rip a DVD movie to my Video File. Once I have done that, I will burn that video using Windows to a DVD. I have been doing this for awhile now without any issues. Upon reaching the last page of the burn procedure, there was a small box at...
  3. Windows 10 dvd burner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 dvd burner: I know the dvd burner isn't supported with windows 10, but can anyone recommend one that works with windows 10? I have tried a few with no luck, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-burner/2515b120-9c37-4951-b3ff-b88e8d3dcb58
  4. Windows 10 DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 DVD Burner: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 1809 on an old laptop (due to getting a new disk). Went well, and includes a DVD burner. But it won't burn a DVD - appears that the drive is DVD read only, and can only burn CDs. My desktop Windows 10 1809 does NOT have one. Though...
  5. my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks: I was using my cd/dvd burner yesterday and it worked perfectly. I went to use the cd/dvd burner today and all it would do is act like it was only reading the disk and the disk is empty nothing is on it what can I do to solve this problem any help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. DVD burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD burner: I have taken videos of family on my go pro, and have purchased windows 10 and office 365 (which you now have to pay for annually) on a new Lenovo laptop and I have no DVD burner soft wear. Are we getting ripped off or what?...
  7. DVD Burner Won't Burn Windows 10

DVD Burner Won't Burn Windows 10: I have a Dell XPS 8300 running Windows 10 64 bit Home Edition. The problem I have originally ocurred when my computer was running windows 7. I upgraded to windows 10 hoping that would fix the problem ,but it did not. I have two DVD drives on the computer the original that...
  8. Burning DVD'S In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Burning DVD'S In Windows 10: Will a DVD that i burnt using Win 10 load up onto a IMac system? I sent a disc containing JPG's to someone that says it will not load on any of his 3 IMac computers. Nothing wrong with the disc as it immediately loads onto my own Win 10 system....
  9. No DVD Burner in win10

No DVD Burner in win10: After putting together some clips from my mobile and camera on Adobe Premier Pro, I tried unsuccessfully to burn the result to disc so it could be played in a DVD player. I have just learned that win 10 has dropped that facility (although I was able to copy a clip to a DVD-R...
  10. Using Win DVD ISO burner, burn to DVD complete, error when verifying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Win DVD ISO burner, burn to DVD complete, error when verifying.: I just burned my downloaded copy of Windows 10 to DVD with the Windows DVD burner, it appears that the image was burned successfully but if you try and use the "verify disc" option it gives an error of 0x80004005. I have tried several discs and receive the same error ONLY...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. express burner not working even though i purchased

2. gh24nsc0 not burning in windows 10