Windows 10: DVD does not show in bootsequence

Discus and support DVD does not show in bootsequence in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; brand new Akoya notebook with windows 8.1 upgraded to windows 10 home, using the normal upgrade process. Looks if every thing is working. I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RUBENS, Aug 20, 2015.

1. RUBENS Win User

DVD does not show in bootsequence

brand new Akoya notebook with windows 8.1 upgraded to windows 10 home, using the normal upgrade process.
    Looks if every thing is working. I can use the DVD and it shows in the explorer together with the Harddisk.
    I created UBCD (ultimate boot cd from downloaded iso) but it will not boot using this DVD.
    I made some changes in the UEFI/BIOS and disabled secure boot, but when I tried to change the bootsequence
    there was no entry for a DVD.
    #1 UEFI: windows bootmanager
    #2 UEFI: IP6 realtek PCIe GBE family controller
    #3 UEFI: IP4 realtek PVIe GBE family controller

So how to proceed and get the DVD entry in the bootsequence.

:)

RUBENS, Aug 20, 2015

2. Cannot remove Memory Diagnostic Tool from system tray

the bcdedit /bootsequence {memdiag} /remove does not help me at all.It keep coming back

renéVincent, Aug 20, 2015
  3. CD-DVD drive does not work nor does it show up in my list of devices

Ok.

See this and check if it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

DVD does not show in bootsequence

1. DVD does not show in bootsequence - Similar Threads - DVD does show

2. DVD DRIVE NOT SHOWING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD DRIVE NOT SHOWING: Hi ,I install window xp from window 7 now dvd disk option is not showing please tell me what to do .Here is my pc infoSystem:Microsoft windows XPProfessionalversion 2002service pack 3Computer :IntelR CoreTM2 CPUE7400 @ 2.80GHz2.80GHz 3.23 GB of RamPhysical Address Extension...
  3. DVD DRIVE NOT SHOWING

DVD DRIVE NOT SHOWING: Hi ,I install window xp from window 7 now dvd disk option is not showing please tell me what to do . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-not-showing/cd44255a-3e58-4b14-b0f0-78a4c12811fe
  4. CD/DVD does not show up in the File Explorer list

CD/DVD does not show up in the File Explorer list: I ran into this problem with my new Windows 10 desktop, and I was wondering if the system really came with a CD/DVD drive or not! I brought up 'This PC' and it was listed, but not in Explorer. After reading all the very involved, and complicated 'answers', none of which...
  5. My PC does not show my dvd rom

My PC does not show my dvd rom: I was running win 7 on another HD & installed a Samsung dvd drive. now I connected my win10 HD & I can't find my Dvd/CD rom drive. In device manager under hidden devices it shows the old Asus drive. I have disconnected the drive & restarted the pc, & still it doesn't...
  6. microsoft dvd player app does not show subtitles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft dvd player app does not show subtitles: I bought a new computer with windows 10. I bought the nicrosoft dvd player app. The picture shows and the sound is OK but it doesnot show subtitles - the DVD is an original and the box states subtitles are available....
  7. DVD does not recognise cd's or dvd's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD does not recognise cd's or dvd's: I have an asus laptop (ROG Gamer) with windows 10 and cd's nor dvd's can be recognized from the dvd drive, also windows media player does not show it, can someone help me?...
  8. dvd does not playback

dvd does not playback: Hi my dvd player will not playback it sent me an error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-does-not-playback/71b00ee7-4c3a-44f8-ab72-53ec80697502
  9. Dvd drive not showing

Dvd drive not showing: Hi everyone, My dvd drive is not showing, it is in the device manager list but not listed in file explorer. I have tried every fix I can find but nothing works. Can somebody please help me solve this problem. *cry 78735
  10. Dvd drive not showing

Dvd drive not showing: I am using a laptop in which dvd drive is pre installed but is not been shown neither in this pc nor in device manager. On pressing the button on dvd drive it opens and when disk is inserted and closed the voice of disk being read also comes. 95508