Windows 10: DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

Discus and support DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and my HP pavilion several months ago and all working fine. When new update was installed Windows version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobClark1001, Jul 20, 2018.

1. DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and my HP pavilion several months ago and all working fine. When new update was installed Windows version 10 1803 for x64-based system installed. DVD drives both stopped working.

I have already tried deleting, reinstalling and trouble shooter. Non of them work.

Say the driver is the issue in both computers, but there is no newer driver available.

It has to be an issue with the 1803 build as everything was working fine prior to that upgrade.

Please help ASAP as this is my home business and I can not complete my work.

Thanks Bob Clark

:)

BobClark1001, Jul 20, 2018

2. HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Jul 20, 2018
  3. laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Jul 20, 2018
  4. DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

dvd drive on a hp laptop not working

Hi Terry,

Let's try to find out what is causing the issue. We'd like to ask a few questions to help us investigate from our end. Please answer the following:

• Were you able to play a DVD disc on your DVD/CD drive before you encountered this issue?
    • Have you already tried updating the driver?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10...

1. DVD drive not working in HP Pavilion and Toshiba laptop after updage Windows version 10... - Similar Threads - DVD drive working

2. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop: I have a Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop but it stopped working no flicking light, door not respond to open no "eject" only I hear 4 small sound at once when I boot the laptop . Everything in the device manager is ok - I guess it is a hard where failure not from...
  3. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop: I have a Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop but it stopped working no flicking light, door not respond to open no "eject" only I hear 4 small sound at once when I boot the laptop . Everything in the device manager is ok - I guess it is a hard where failure not from...
  4. Matshita DVD drive on my toshiba tecra laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360: I have pretty much tried everything to fix the audio issue. Sometimes when I decide to try again and uninstall the audio driver via device manager, it works for a tiny bit but then stops working after. I used the Windows troubleshooting tool to see if it could find any...
  6. Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working on laptop hp pavilion x360: I have pretty much tried everything to fix the audio issue. Sometimes when I decide to try again and uninstall the audio driver via device manager, it works for a tiny bit but then stops working after. I used the Windows troubleshooting tool to see if it could find any...
  7. DVD/CDROM drive not working Toshiba Laptop Windows 10

DVD/CDROM drive not working Toshiba Laptop Windows 10: since updating Toshiba Satellite L850 laptop to Win10 the DVD/CD will not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcdrom-drive-not-working-toshiba-laptop-windows/10946ee8-c151-4877-811c-84211bb4ce3b
  8. hp pavilion dvd drive

hp pavilion dvd drive: after installing win10 dvd will play music but not videos, movies or read data files. dvd is listed under device manager but not shown in devices and printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dvd-drive/cb40d032-1420-4067-9d0f-a9a75856a4d0
  9. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  10. HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive

HP Pavilion laptop unable to read my dvd drive: This happen twice. I hardly use dvd but when i used 2 months ago, i was unable to read my vcd. This has inconvenienced me which I have to transfer the vcd video into my thumb drive and it play using my usb drive. 2 weeks ago, the dvd drive is able to read my dvd. I didn't...