Windows 10: dvd now burns ts_files

Discus and support dvd now burns ts_files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i used to burn playable dvd's via cyberlink pd-14 program to play on any dvd player, now it burns but creates ts_ files that are unplayable on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jla, Mar 13, 2016.

1. JLA
    jla Win User

dvd now burns ts_files

i used to burn playable dvd's via cyberlink pd-14 program to play on any dvd player, now it burns but creates ts_ files that are unplayable on anything. tried two different trial dvd programs like dvd flick and wondershare and it creates same unusable ts_files, also tried to convert them to vob and several other formats and then burned to dvd with same result unusable ts_files. this only started after going from windows 8.1 to 10. Is windows 10 the cause? Is there a Known fix or patch or solution?*Mad

:)

2. auggy Win User

Cannot play DVD's on my DVD player not windows media player after burning a movie, says cannot read UDF file

What software are you now using to burn a DVD?

auggy, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing my Toshiba laptop CD/DVD Drive

Dear Microsoft,

Now that I've repaired my DVD-R with a quite strange method, I would appreciate it if you stop telling me I have files to burn to the DVD-R, since I have already burned everything I plan on burning now.

SteveEsposito, Mar 13, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

dvd now burns ts_files

ImgBurn and Burnaware Free, I use all the time. I have been using since Windows 7 came out and work on Windows 10.

wyldman68, Mar 13, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    DVDFab, many portable versions out there to try out and decide.

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

dvd now burns ts_files

1. dvd now burns ts_files - Similar Threads - dvd burns ts_files

2. Burn DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Burn DVD: How do I burn Happykids.tv to DVD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-dvd/4bdae334-3ad8-4e76-8594-56af113212ee
  3. Burn DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn DVD: How do I burn Happykids.tv to DVD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-dvd/4bdae334-3ad8-4e76-8594-56af113212ee
  4. Burn a DVD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burn a DVD?: I can't burn a DVD and I can't get any support from a real person. There is a robot helper that is completely useless. Spent hours clicking and still can not even send a message to Microsoft support. I found an option to wait for hours to chat with a person. I don't care...
  5. Burning a DVD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Burning a DVD: Is there any software or a way to burn a DVD using Windows10? My Dad passed away last month and I received a DVD of the Cellebration of Life service. I need to make copies to give to family members. Thanks...
  6. burning to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning to DVD: I have saved the files to a DVD, and they show as being there, but the "finish burning" option remains grey, and won't let me complete .. what am I doing wrong? It worked at Christmas, but not now...
  7. Burning DVD

Burning DVD: How and can I burn a dvd on my windows 10 . I have a DVD RW in MY pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-dvd/e2f16ab6-693d-4061-95c4-4540a252b125
  8. burning a dvd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning a dvd: how to create a dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-a-dvd/9eca03d9-63ea-4d73-bc7f-98192167f08c"
  9. DVD burning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD burning: Hi all. My laptop doesn’t have a DVD drive, but my older PC does. Can any one recommend a program ( free is possible ) that will allow me to create a home dvd, using videos taken from my phone, design a menu, and having a silent video in the back ground playing. Then could...
  10. Burning to DVD

Burning to DVD: I've zipped some files for back up and want to write it to my DVD. I've dragged the zipped file to the DVD drives folder and gave it a name and chose the radio button to write as DVD ( as opposed to USB), but nothing gets written. All I get in is that the file is ready to be...