DVD-R's with zero free space & used space

Discus and support DVD-R's with zero free space & used space in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have approx. a dozen DVD-R's that were included with a large stack of new DVD-Rs that appear to have been written to. From the DVD drive properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albert1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. albert1 Win User

I have approx. a dozen DVD-R's that were included with a large stack of new DVD-Rs that appear to have been written to.

From the DVD drive properties show "zero space", "zero used" and "zero capacity"

From File Explore I'm not able to find anything on each of the DVD-R's.

Before tossing them I'm trying to figure if there's a way to access the written data on these unknown dvd-r drives?

Their labeled MAGNAVOX DVD-R 4.7GB DATA - 120 MINUTES - VIDEO 1 - 16X SPEED.

:)

albert1, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Melchizedek Qui Win User

Storage space

Hello Mick,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any specific error messages when you try to delete the said files and folders?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Melchizedek Qui Win User
    space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

The Space Race

Not as interesting as @CAPSLOCKSTUCK posted stuff but space related anyway:

On 15 January ESA astronaut Tim Peake and NASA astronaut Tim Kopra stepped outside of the International Space Station to replace a failed power regulator and install cabling.

Drone, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. DVD-R's with zero free space & used space - Similar Threads - DVD R's zero

2. Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System): I was trying to windows 10 setup in Acer E14, but I can't set up this. When I restart this laptop and press F2 then show me an option. when I click Boot option I can't find Boot Mode then I save changed what I need. After that, I can't find the DVD option. Finally, I was...
  3. Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...

Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...: Hi, This is the first time I encounter this problem. In ASUS Utility BIOS - EZ Mode, the storage/hdd is not detected from any Serial ATA Port, but Flashdrives are detected from USB Port. So I tried to use windows 10 USB installation media. I Successfully booted from a...
  4. Sound Echo using windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Echo using windows10: I'm using windows 10. I don't know how to fix the echo/noise in my laptop, when I unplug the microphone, there is this irritating noise and there is also a time that noise occurs even plugging the microphone. In the sound setting,there is no equilizer/echo etc unlike when I...
  5. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  6. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...

Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...: I have been using this installation of windows for a while and I have disabled the Windows Update Services to stop downloads but now I have decided to update I notice that the installation of the Windows 10 version 1803 doesnt install, when it asks to restarts it shows that...
  7. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"
  8. How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...: I have old user files left after deleting user. How do i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-fo-i-remove-an-old-users-files-left-sfter/32f5b559-f0f2-4796-b966-e32f59adad40"
  9. Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...: My Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in the hardware configuration anymore,but does show up in the BIOS config I am pretty sure it worked before in windows10. I just recently found out, because I wanted to re-install an older PC game. I prolly didn't played it for more...
  10. Play Rainbow Six Siege Free August 16-19 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Rainbow Six Siege Free August 16-19 with Xbox Live Gold: lGYu0mSHMMQ With more than 35 million players, the Rainbow Six Siege community is growing bigger by the day. If you haven’t yet experienced the tense, tactical gameplay of Siege, you’re in luck. All Xbox Live Gold members will be able to try out the full Rainbow Six Siege...