Windows 10: DVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO

Discus and support DVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to download the ISO file for Windows 10 Pro 32-bit. I used it to update Windows 8.1 Pro on a laptop. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MisterEd, Jul 29, 2015.

1. MisterEd Win User

DVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO

I used Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to download the ISO file for Windows 10 Pro 32-bit. I used it to update Windows 8.1 Pro on a laptop. The installation went fine.

Later on another computer with Windows 7 Ult 64-bit I decided to burn the ISO to a DVD using Nero 9. I tried two different DVDs but got verification errors for both of them. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Also, I downloaded several different ISO files because I have other computers to upgrade to Windows 10. I want to make sure these ISO files are OK but have not seen any published checksums so I can verify them. Below are the SHA-1 values I get:
    8aeb94384ea0edef75a719fa0c19d64a4f235b2d, Windows10Home32.iso
    6fe824535a2caee2f48023636c97d398583ffb53, Windows10Home64.iso
    5d7530f09d07c43bd648edbb5a9cd10cd0a8ccb1, Windows10Pro32.iso
    494bbd41032ad928d4dfa0d4dee1f3ffb1ae2380, Windows10Pro64.iso

:)

MisterEd, Jul 29, 2015

2. OK, I've dowdloaded WIN 10 Preview ISO to computer and DVD. Where do I tgo from here? How do I install on HP Laptop?

HOW DO I OPEN THE ISO FILE? HOW DO I CONVERT AN ISO DOWNLOAD ON A DVD DISK INTO A BOOTABLE DVD DISK? HOW DO I MAKE THE DOWNLOAD ON MY HDD BOOTABLE?

I have revised the boot configuration on my Compaq 6515b running WIN Vista Business to boot WIN 10 from the DVD drive (before the HDD) once a bootable DVD disk is made. Nero offers this option but doesn't seem to have the option of goining from one DVD recorder
    drive to another (from E: to FDVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO :). I have downloaded WIN10_ENGLISHX32.ISO to both the computer and a DVD disk but neither are bootable.

Most of the answers that I got assume that I know how to open an ISO file and how to make the downloaded WIN 10 program bootable. YOU ARE DEALING WITH A DUMMIE HERE!

WilliamLedger, Jul 29, 2015
  3. windows 10 clean installation from ISO file

Hi, I think it would be most convenient to use USB stick for clean install.

But if you would like to use DVD you should write ISO to DVD with any DVD Creator Software like Nero or Alchohol.

ImreMolnar, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

DVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO

1. DVD verification error from Nero for Win 10 ISO - Similar Threads - DVD verification error

2. Error in downloading win 10 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in downloading win 10 iso: Could not download Windows 10 from https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10ISO. Need Windows 10 English United States 64 bit edition from that website....
  3. Error in downloading win 10 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in downloading win 10 iso: Could not download Windows 10 from https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10ISO. Need Windows 10 English United States 64 bit edition from that website....
  4. Error in downloading win 10 iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nero DVD player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nero DVD player: Hi there, I have external DVD player that I use for desktop PC and laptop as none of them has it built-in. Through MS store I bought yearly subscription for Nero DVD player to watch DVDs and burn pics on my desktop PC. I cannot get Nero on i laptop neither same as on...
  6. transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    transfer dvd win 10 iso image file to computer?: Can an iso file of win 10 pro on a dvd be transferd to the pc and another copy then be made? If so how is it done. Thanks! *Smile 161309
  7. ISO Hash Verification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ISO Hash Verification: hello everyone i just got off the phone with ms tech support and 6 reps 2 departments later nobody has a clue what i'm talking about so i've downloaded the iso from the media creation tool and directly from the ms websiteboth Win10Homex64 iso files are 3.99GB but ms tech...
  8. Problem burning Windows ISO file to DVD-R with Nero and IMGBURN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem burning Windows ISO file to DVD-R with Nero and IMGBURN: I need help with burning ISO file with Nero Express 2017 and with ImgBurn they both finish the burn but with warnings. Nero Express had the following warnings in the log; *Mad 17:56:08 #27 CDR -1194 File Writer.cpp, Line 301 PMA update failure E: HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW...
  9. Using Win DVD ISO burner, burn to DVD complete, error when verifying.

Using Win DVD ISO burner, burn to DVD complete, error when verifying.: I just burned my downloaded copy of Windows 10 to DVD with the Windows DVD burner, it appears that the image was burned successfully but if you try and use the "verify disc" option it gives an error of 0x80004005. I have tried several discs and receive the same error ONLY...
  10. Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB

Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB: I would like to do a clean install I have downloaded windows10 .iso free version file from creation tool to DVD is the file bootable. If not how do I make a bootable DVD or USB from the downloaded. Appreciate help.. Regards 25364