Windows 10: DVDapp wont work

Discus and support DVDapp wont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DVD app wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/dvdapp-wont-work/90ca214d-05cb-4ec9-b3e6-b68baf897970 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MauriceJustice, Jul 14, 2018.

1. DVDapp wont work

DVD app wont work

:)

MauriceJustice, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 14, 2018
  3. apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Zeeba# Win User

DVDapp wont work

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

DVDapp wont work

1. DVDapp wont work - Similar Threads - DVDapp wont

2. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  3. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  4. My windows 10 PC wont accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 PC wont accept my password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my windows account email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pc-wont-accept-my-password/b269ec90-9011-44a9-b1e7-b77bbccdf04d
  5. My windows 10 PC wont accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 PC wont accept my password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my windows account email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-pc-wont-accept-my-password/b269ec90-9011-44a9-b1e7-b77bbccdf04d
  6. My windows 10 PC wont accept my password

7. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  8. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  9. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  10. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...