Windows 10: DWM.exe service missing in windows 10

Discus and support DWM.exe service missing in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had some issues with my 3D card after it worked ok a week ago. While my geforce 940MX card is recognised and fully updated to the latest drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VoxPat, Jul 17, 2018.

1. VoxPat Win User

DWM.exe service missing in windows 10

I have had some issues with my 3D card after it worked ok a week ago. While my geforce 940MX card is recognised and fully updated to the latest drivers and directx reinstalled, anything that uses the geforce card seems to freeze. E.g. Games freezing on Black startup screen microsoft excel not being able to use 3D tools. Apps report 3D Card issues , e.g. GPU not found or directx issues.

I found so,e information on DWM.exe or desktop windows manager being a possible cause for apps not recognising a 3D card. Looking into the services I have not found the service listed and any attempts to start it via the command prompt fail. When i search for the exe it shows in cortana but can’t be started or run directly.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for your consideration.

V

:)

VoxPat, Jul 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. DWM.exe service missing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - DWM exe service

2. windows defender exe missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  3. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  4. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  6. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  7. dwm exe taking too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dwm exe taking too much ram: so, ive had this problem few weeks ago, and it annoys me because i had to restart almost everyday. hope someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-exe-taking-too-much-ram/e8a7fb6d-a9c2-4c4a-b2e4-c6a4376104bf
  8. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  9. Windows 10 Missing/Broken EXE Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Missing/Broken EXE Icon: Just the other day an icon for a game I just installed disappeared only a couple days after installing it. The Change Icon screen shows the actual icon, but both the EXE and shortcut show a blank/white icon. However, here's the strange part, making acopy of the EXE shows the...
  10. windows dwm

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows dwm: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dwm/eb8ca886-88f6-4386-be74-211450a060df

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dwm service windows 10

2. windows 10 dwm missing files

3. reinstalling dwm service

4. pso2 dwm.exe,
  5. Win10 MUP service,
  6. dwm servoce windows 10,
  7. missing service DWM.exe Windows 10,
  8. dwm service,
  9. services missing in windows 10,
  10. dwm service in windows 10,
  11. dwm windows 10 service,