Windows 10: DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly.

Discus and support DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello friends, Around 6 months ago, when I rebuilt my laptop HP 8470p with Windows 10 it supported Miracast (confirmed with DxDiag too) and I was able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nir2014, Jul 29, 2018.

1. nir2014 Win User

DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly.

Hello friends,

Around 6 months ago, when I rebuilt my laptop HP 8470p with Windows 10 it supported Miracast (confirmed with DxDiag too) and I was able to mirror my Laptop screen with LG OLED TV without any problems using "connect to wireless display". Later I didn't use my laptop along with TV few months.

But today when I try to connect it doesn't show to connect wireless TV option in "display settings" so I ran DxDiag which shows "Miracast: Not Available" now. I did NOT change any hardware on this laptop except for few software installs & windows updates.

I verified the supported graphics list at Frequently Asked Questions about Intel® Graphics Drivers Support for... and my laptop's "Intel HD Graphics 4000" is listed there.

Does it have anything with windows firewall settings? (will DxDiag check fw settings too?)

Could anyone please advise what went wrong with it and how could I fix please? thanks!!

:)

nir2014, Jul 29, 2018

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

I'm trying to use Miracast on a w10 Laptop, however I do not see the option to add a wireless display, my ScreenBeam Mini2 shows up when I look for devices.

Searching for information I found dxDiag is able to check for problems with Miracast, and currently is reporting:

DirectX Version: 11.2

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

Miracast: Not Available

Driver Model: WDDM 1.3

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode

What exactly means "Not Available"? There is some setting I should change to make it available?

Thanks

Jesus Salas, Jul 29, 2018
  4. DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly.

Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Hi Virfranz

I updated the Bluethooth to the latest driver available, and Miracast is still "Not Available", Screen Beam uses wi-di as far as I know,

Any other suggestion?

thanks

Jesus Salas, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly.

1. DxDiag says "Miracast: Not Available" suddenly. - Similar Threads - DxDiag says Miracast

2. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  3. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  4. WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported: I have a HP PRODESK 600g3 sff When i press WIN KEY + K it opens up the wireless connection window, But it shows that my PC doesn't support MIRACAST why? My PC has no WIFI only has ETHERNET. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  5. Game Bar Says DirectX 12 Incompatible, But DXDIAG Says Is Compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Says DirectX 12 Incompatible, But DXDIAG Says Is Compatible: Hi, My Microsoft Game Bar says that my system isn't compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate. However, when I run DXDIAG, that says it IS compatible. So I'm not sure why Game Bar is wrong. I have an NVIDEA 3070, which should be compatible with DirectX 12, so I'm not sure what to...
  6. Please help me. Miracast is available but connect app says opposite. Is there any possible...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me. Miracast is available but connect app says opposite. Is there any possible...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dothrakis1982 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2cxn8/please_help_me_miracast_is_available_but_connect/
  7. Miracast was working now it says is not available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast was working now it says is not available: How could this be? Screen mirror was connecting to my roku just fine. After I tried to update the "bluetooth" drivers, it now says my laptop doesn't support Miracast >.> Steps I did to make it work again: Uninstall and install drivers Download latest updates...
  8. DxDiag

in Windows 10 Customization
    DxDiag: Hello! I am a new windows user and a student playing video games, I saw a video on youtube that tells to put Windows + R then DxDiag for knowing the specs of my system, now my primary concern is that the display 1 shows intel graphics and display 2 shows gtx 1660ti which is...
  9. Miracast saying not supported when it is supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast saying not supported when it is supported: Hello everyone if you try to connect to your tv when pressing the connect button on windows 10 and it says this device doesn't support miracast so it cannot project wirelessly and you have exausted yourself to fix the problem try doing these instructions. please open up a...
  10. Dxdiag

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dxdiag: I was able to upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 without much trouble. My 2 part question is where is the run command and where is dxdiag. I opened the folder icon on the taskbar and went to local disk c: and did a search for dxdiag. It returned a bunch of information but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast not available windows 10 dxdiag

2. miracast not available

3. miracast: not available

4. dxdiag miracast,
  5. windows 10 now says miracast not supported,
  6. dxdialog miracast not availabe soultion,
  7. why does my laptop say maracast is unavailable,
  8. dxdiag miracast not available,
  9. miracast not available on my pc,
  10. why does miracast is not available,
  11. windows 10 dxdiag miracast,